THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jul 08, 2010, 11:34pm   #1
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default random odds

Not that this will help my game much, I'm just more curious about statistics.

Anyway, I was wondering what the following odds are:
Getting a straight are with 4 consecutive cards eg. 89tj.
Getting a flush with double suited starting cards.
Flopping trips with double paired cards.
Boating up by the river with trips on a paired flop i.e. you have 2345 and the board is 229
Boating up by the river with trips on an unpaired flop i.e. you have 2234 and the board is 289
Someone flopping trips on a paired flop when you don't have trips. Let's say there are 3 people total in the hand including yourself. What if it's four people? (I find this situation a lot where I'm BB and first to act and have top pair, but not the trips)
Someone having a flush when there are 3 suits to a board by the river and you have none of that suit when there are 3 or 4 people in the hand.

Thought I'd try to add a discussion to this dead forum.
Thanks!

-d
darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jul 09, 2010, 12:23am   #2
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

i could sit and work it out, but so could you.

have you tried using the google? my grandson tells me you can find all kinds of things with the google.

Kc
Old Jul 09, 2010, 11:28am   #3
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of

I know I could work it out, but I figured the work has been done. I tried googling. Maybe I'm a bad googler, but I couldn't find these.

I tried again and came up with this page which helps, but wasn't exactly what I'm looking for.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poker_p...ty_%28Omaha%29

Nevertheless, I thought it would be a good idea to post something in this forum since it's pretty dead.

-d
darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote