THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Sep 02, 2010, 6:05pm   #1
Molinero
Looking at You

Molinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Molinero Send a message via AIM to Molinero Send a message via MSN to Molinero
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default POY Tournament: Event 19 (NLHE)

Reminder for the 19th POY event

Saturday, September 4 - 15:00 EST

Pokerstars tournament ID: 307232573
Password: pokertips

Buy-in: $5+$0.50
Game: NLHE

*** All are welcome ***

Rules and schedule

Leaderboard

Current POY leaders: ssta
Molinero est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Sep 04, 2010, 3:13pm   #2
ggnh
Disco

ggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to all

diddly diddly dum dum dum dum

Rakatakaka

diddlie diddlie bum bum bum bump
<Ozone> I dunno... fuckin' poker
<Kc>this one is much closer to good advice but still introduces some unnecessary shortcuts across the grass for us to cover our boots in dog shit.
ggnh est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 04, 2010, 6:14pm   #3
ggnh
Disco

ggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to all

only 2 peoples registered???

Pokerlove is tips!
<Ozone> I dunno... fuckin' poker
<Kc>this one is much closer to good advice but still introduces some unnecessary shortcuts across the grass for us to cover our boots in dog shit.
ggnh est déconnecté   Reply With Quote