THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Sep 19, 2010, 10:35pm   #21
expopcorn
Professional

expopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleBoy View Post
snaggle is clear

vote ironlen
why is snaggle clear?

this won't get you off the hook!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
it's rather ironic that scenes like this are best accompanied by the eating of popcorn.
expopcorn est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Sep 19, 2010, 10:43pm   #22
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Here is the list for hangings, all properly ordered:

Boilermaker
Bubbleboy
Dapokera
Expopcorn
(the) Fox
Garso
Glockers
KHSPoker21
Killcrazy
KMay
LVKid123
MikeAK47
Snaggle
SwoopAE

I think that seer picks and wolf eats obviously effect this and adjustments will be made accordingly. Rather than let cognitive bias effect us detrimentally a strict approach to this list will be adhered to.

Also first night I mistakenly thought Bubbleboy was the earliest vote. Obviously that isn't the case.

I vote Boilermaker. ABC.
Old Sep 19, 2010, 10:45pm   #23
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

oh yes, and if I am the seer I checked Bubbleboy on night 0 and he was a useless villager. Hang em anyway.
Old Sep 19, 2010, 11:05pm   #24
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by expopcorn View Post
why is snaggle clear?

this won't get you off the hook!
you are clear also

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2010, 11:05pm   #25
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

for the benefit of the cloth eared, i will repeat myself.

bubbleboy and snaggle

i don't care what your reads are, we are winning the game, not rolling dice.

Kc
Old Sep 19, 2010, 11:36pm   #26
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

how the fuck did i miss the sign up?

well at least the village can not hang me this game......

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2010, 11:40pm   #27
IronLen1972
Degenerate

I don't remember any elections being held.

In the absence of established leadership and in the interest of the asylum not being run by the inmates we need to adhere to the rule of order.

Hang Boilermaker first.
Old Sep 19, 2010, 11:45pm   #28
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by staphros View Post

Present. This image still reminds me of the "OMG Bears" thread on 2+2.
Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2010, 11:49pm   #29
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLen1972 View Post
Here is the list for hangings, all properly ordered:

Boilermaker
Bubbleboy
Dapokera
Expopcorn
(the) Fox
Garso
Glockers
KHSPoker21
Killcrazy
KMay
LVKid123
MikeAK47
Snaggle
SwoopAE

I think that seer picks and wolf eats obviously effect this and adjustments will be made accordingly. Rather than let cognitive bias effect us detrimentally a strict approach to this list will be adhered to.

Also first night I mistakenly thought Bubbleboy was the earliest vote. Obviously that isn't the case.

I vote Boilermaker. ABC.
I should have gone to a different college. I goggled to see which mascots start with a Z and apparently University of Akron has Zippy the Kangaroo. Tuck that one away for a future Jeopardy question.
Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2010, 11:59pm   #30
lvkid123
Grinder

lvkid123 will become famous soon enoughlvkid123 will become famous soon enough

Bubbleboy or swoop today please.
Vote Swoop
You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari Gold
Call me Helen Keller because I’m a fucking miracle worker!
lvkid123 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote