THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Oct 02, 2010, 12:22pm   #651
Garso
Professional

Garso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
Village MVP Kmay obviously
Why obviously? I don't think anyone on team village stood out. It was good teamwork. Sorry, but kmay didn't achieve anything special. He just shot one wolf (in how many tries?). Well i induced the hanging of Ace and got Boiler early (as others did too). So i don't think there is a clear mvp.
Garso est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 02, 2010, 1:57pm   #652
staphros
Wolf Game LVP

staphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant future

god agrees - no MVP this game, it was more a systematic team effort.

Wolf MVP is also tough to decide- maybe Dapokara for lasting the longest, but i was not privy to the wolf chatter so I can't really comment.
staphros est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 02, 2010, 3:31pm   #653
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staphros View Post
god agrees - no MVP this game, it was more a systematic team effort.

Wolf MVP is also tough to decide- maybe Dapokara for lasting the longest, but i was not privy to the wolf chatter so I can't really comment.
All four of us made game losing errors - Dapokara failed to show up to save ace and avoid the math loss, ace made the call on two bad eats and boiler and i committed suicide with our wolftells.

Garso can join Kmay I guess for the village overall it was quite a solid effort. Ironlen actually did well to draw me out as well

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 02, 2010, 4:22pm   #654
kmay06
Professional

kmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garso View Post
Why obviously? I don't think anyone on team village stood out. It was good teamwork. Sorry, but kmay didn't achieve anything special. He just shot one wolf (in how many tries?). Well i induced the hanging of Ace and got Boiler early (as others did too). So i don't think there is a clear mvp.
In my own defense, the goal of the vigilante isn't to get wolves it's to win. Swoop was my first pick, but it was pretty clear the village was going to hang him eventually so I stressed this a little in the thread and switched off. Boiler was outed early and would resolve himself. Instead I killed people who had a shot at being a wolf, but would probably not follow any plan anyone laid down and just go with a read.

Then by the time the option to even hang ace came up we were already at a point that we could kill all but bb so the game was over.
Old Oct 02, 2010, 4:35pm   #655
Garso
Professional

Garso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmay06 View Post
In my own defense, the goal of the vigilante isn't to get wolves it's to win. Swoop was my first pick, but it was pretty clear the village was going to hang him eventually so I stressed this a little in the thread and switched off. Boiler was outed early and would resolve himself. Instead I killed people who had a shot at being a wolf, but would probably not follow any plan anyone laid down and just go with a read.

Then by the time the option to even hang ace came up we were already at a point that we could kill all but bb so the game was over.
Of course, but not playing it completely retarded doesnt make you mvp. Specials have more possibilities and tools to find wolves so they have to achieve more than is expected from a normal villager.
Old Oct 02, 2010, 4:49pm   #656
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

village mvp is still me, even after i quit i did more for the village than anyone playing the game did.

or possibly ace, he really shat himself hard this game.

Kc
Old Oct 02, 2010, 7:33pm   #657
Garso
Professional

Btw Why did you eat me and not the vigilante?
Old Oct 07, 2010, 4:00pm   #658
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

All eat questions directed to ace he decided every eat for the wolves (my read of Ironlen for n1 was wrong too, but meh)

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote