THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Sep 21, 2010, 1:57pm   #1
JoshuaSit
Brunson

JoshuaSit will become famous soon enoughJoshuaSit will become famous soon enough
Default Hi people

Just wanted to say hi to everyone.

I took some time off from playing. My Dad passed away in July. So things have been tough.

I started playing again. I tried depositing on stars and I guess they have gotten more strict on gaming laws. So I was unable to deposit.

I used my FPP's and got my bankroll going very slowly on some .25 sng's.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi to everyone.

They opened up tables at the Mohegan Sun 2 miles from my house. They have to wait for the OK for tourney's.

I've done a lot of reading in the meantime . Time will tell if I apply it well.

I know I won't have to ask anymore dumb questions like in the past.

Thanks for everyone's time and help.
JoshuaSit est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Sep 21, 2010, 2:01pm   #2
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

welcome back
Old Sep 21, 2010, 6:09pm   #3
JoshuaSit
Brunson

JoshuaSit will become famous soon enoughJoshuaSit will become famous soon enough

Thanks man,

It's good to be playing again.
JoshuaSit est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2010, 8:46pm   #4
4Kings
Brunson

4Kings is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLen1972 View Post
welcome back

good luck
Old Sep 21, 2010, 8:53pm   #5
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

MikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to all

What's the point?

If you can't deposit then it's likely you can't withdraw so if you build a decent bankroll and then want to cash some of it out you're screwed.

Welcome back and good luck!
MikeAK47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2010, 12:27am   #6
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Welcome back, my condolences for your father.

If you builds a stack, he could probably transfer to someone else who could hopefully help.

-d
darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2010, 12:34am   #7
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeAK47 View Post
What's the point?

If you can't deposit then it's likely you can't withdraw so if you build a decent bankroll and then want to cash some of it out you're screwed.

Actually in the US it is much easier to withdraw than deposit. They have been effective at blocking credit card deposits but have not been effective at blocking checks. He'll be fine.
Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2010, 12:35am   #8
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Welcome back, sorry to hear about your dad.

Everyone has to start somewhere, hopefully you can apply your new skills and start crushing

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2010, 12:36am   #9
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeAK47 View Post
What's the point?

Meet an Australian willing to take online money for cash in Vegas? I cashed out so much money for my housemates this year lol

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2010, 12:38am   #10
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Register a checking account for using echecks. When cashing out, they first apply your deposits back to you, which is pretty much instantaneous.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote