THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Sep 28, 2010, 4:03pm   #1
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all
Default NFL Week 4

Early Stat of the week. Since 2003 Miami is 11-14 as a home dog but only 4-27 as a Home Favorite and has not covered as a favorite 11 in a row.

My site has Pats a 1 point Favorite as of now (tuesday morning).
15-41 at home is a tough trend to buck but I can't see my beloved Pats winning down there
bluesjack9 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Sep 28, 2010, 4:44pm   #2
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

can someone tell me why the bears are 33/1?

and also why the same bookie has them 33/1 ew 1/2 1,2 for the superbowl and only 10/1 for the nfc?

is this another sport i need to learn because uk books are clueless?

Kc
Old Sep 28, 2010, 6:04pm   #3
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post

Kc

they have a QB with no history of succsess that people dotn believe in, they are wrong this team is legit and at 33-1 a good bargin imo.

theya re 15-1 in vegas place the bet before someone changes their mind.

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2010, 9:27pm   #4
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
they have a QB with no history of succsess that people dotn believe in, they are wrong this team is legit and at 33-1 a good bargin imo.

theya re 15-1 in vegas place the bet before someone changes their mind.
is there a good odds comparrison site for us bookmakers? failing that can i get links to the best ones?

*has also bet that the superbowl and stanley cup final will be contested by chicago and pittsburgh, at the somewhat ridiculous odds of 1715/1*

the thought occurs that i have accounts with most of the UK books. US books are much less creative in the markets they offer, and UK books apparently don't know wtf they're doing. i could offer my services as a broker, for a small fee to cover currency conversion and my rampant heroin addiction. anyone who's interested shoot me a PM.

Kc
Old Sep 28, 2010, 11:19pm   #5
LimpIn
Doyle Look-alike

LimpIn will become famous soon enough
Default Link to comparison site

EDIT: Meant for PM.
LimpIn est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29, 2010, 4:40am   #6
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post

and also why the same bookie has them 33/1 ew 1/2 1,2 for the superbowl and only 10/1 for the nfc?

is this another sport i need to learn because uk books are clueless?

Kc
For a point of reference, my site has them 12-1 for the Super Bowl and 5-1 to win conference.
Old Sep 30, 2010, 7:24pm   #7
bluesjack9
Professional

Kind of a "square" pick but Philly looks good to me this week. Vick can be trick or treat but he's hot now and he's got the type of recievers he never had in Atlanta. I've got a feeling McNabb may try to force things this week and that will kill him vs the Philly D at home

Ozone your under 7.5 with Wash is looking good

If you are a trend player, since week 8 last year NO is only 3-10 in the regular season Vs the #. (2-5 as a home favorite).
Old Oct 02, 2010, 1:19pm   #8
bluesjack9
Professional

If you're looking for another team to add to a teaser you could do worse than Pitt over Balt.

Normally I don;t like adding points to the small favoite taking it "over the #" to make them a small dog but in this case I'll make an exception. The Pitt D is playing at the highest level in the league right now and dispite thier weapons Balt is having trouble scoring.
Ray Rice will probably play but is hurting.

These teams have played 5 times over the past 2 years with 4 of the 5 outcomes decided by 4 points or less. The 5th game Pitt won by 9. Pitt is 3-1-1 vs the # and 4-1 straight up.

At this point in time you can tease Pitt up to +3 1/2.
With points sure to be at a premium in this contest, give me the best D in the league at home Vs a team that can't score getting 3 1/2
Old Oct 02, 2010, 3:51pm   #9
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

I'm taking:

Eagles -6
Chargers -9
Jaguars +7
Ravens +1
Raiders +3.5

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 03, 2010, 4:01pm   #10
bluesjack9
Professional

add a late lean towards Atl -7...I'd love to have gotten them @ 6.5