THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Sep 29, 2010, 9:33pm   #11
Snaggle
Professional

Snaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to behold
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
this

last time = epic fail........

someone who isnt insane or if that isnt going to happen at least an insane person who isnt going ot fuck it up.........
Seriously Acehole I don't think you're qualified to judge insanity, Schizophrenia is fairly easy to spot if one really knows what it is and there are no schizophrenics posting here.

I've dibs on God. Ok standard rules. 3 or 4 wolves; if there're 3 wolves only a vigilante or angel; if four wolves both. The vigilante gets only three shots and the seer only 3 picks. The angel gets only two consecutive saves.

Why do people keep typing "GG" when I go AI in the short stack with 72o?
Snaggle est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Sep 29, 2010, 10:48pm   #12
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggle View Post
Seriously Acehole I don't think you're qualified to judge insanity, Schizophrenia is fairly easy to spot if one really knows what it is and there are no schizophrenics posting here.

you dont have to be schizo to be crazy see also...

3. Very foolish; absurd:

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29, 2010, 11:34pm   #13
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

Snaggle,

You have godded twice and both times it was a pretty big disaster:

http://www.pokertips.org/forums/showthread.php?t=68476

http://www.pokertips.org/forums/showthread.php?t=72604

The players were confused about the rules, day/night changes were not at standard times, people were assigned special roles that didn't sign up for the game, all players weren't sent PMs and didn't know the game had started, you outed a player on day 1, we had 5 wolves with no seer and a victory condition of 2:1 v:w. Both games were also exceptionally short because they basically were over when they started due to the rules changes an lack of balance.

I just think it would be best if someone else was running the game.
Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29, 2010, 11:58pm   #14
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggle View Post
I've dibs on God.
how old are you?

also insanity is a legal term, not a medical one.

Kc
Old Sep 30, 2010, 12:01am   #15
kmay06
Professional

kmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant future

We should do my idea for the next game. Kc can god it

If he agrees, people sign up like usual but as they sign up they pm a name to kc of someone else on the forum and when we are ready to start everyone makes a gimmick of that person (if their are duplicates we could either play it that way or have kc tell them to pick someone else) and you play on your gimmick account only.

Just normal balance and what not.
Old Sep 30, 2010, 12:02am   #16
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilermaker View Post
I just think it would be best if someone else was running the game.
i'll god. actually i'll god on an ongoing basis since i need to lose the game for a while to make solving the puzzle interesting again. any time anyone else wants to god i'll play as the united nations.

Kc
Old Sep 30, 2010, 12:06am   #17
killcrazy
Apex Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmay06 View Post
We should do my idea for the next game. Kc can god it
pretty sure i suggested your idea months ago (and i doubt i was the first), but then manipulation is the art of getting other people to come up with your ideas as their own.

Kc
Old Sep 30, 2010, 12:12am   #18
kmay06
Professional

kmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
pretty sure i suggested your idea months ago (and i doubt i was the first), but then manipulation is the art of getting other people to come up with your ideas as their own.

Kc
link or gtfo this is my idea.

It had been tossed around a while ago, and I think at one point we were going to do it on another forum with different names but it never went down.
Old Sep 30, 2010, 12:24am   #19
lvkid123
Grinder

lvkid123 will become famous soon enoughlvkid123 will become famous soon enough

Well whoever god is I really don't care, Im in
You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari Gold
Call me Helen Keller because I’m a fucking miracle worker!
lvkid123 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2010, 1:03am   #20
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I like the gimmick game idea we all create new accounts and sign up in the signup thread; anyone who states or clearly implies their identity during the course of the game is instakilled.

Obviously posting styles would make it possible to get a read on who is who etc but it would be a lot of fun imo to not automatically have 'village follows big 4 until seer comes out, kills its way through the 'bad' players, hangs kc/ace at the end if they're alive formula that we have now

I think to make it even better perhaps we have a two wolf team with the wolves being able to nominate to turn a player after the first full cycle rounding out a full 3 wolf team

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote