THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Sep 30, 2010, 1:04am   #21
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmay06 View Post
link or gtfo this is my idea.
http://www.pokertips.org/forums/show...748#post862748

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Sep 30, 2010, 1:07am   #22
Snaggle
Professional

Snaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to behold
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I believe in majority rule, so use this thread to sign up for Killcrazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acehole
you dont have to be schizo to be crazy see also...

3. Very foolish; absurd:
Raspberry for that Ace, which dictionary did you use? False in any case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kc
how old are you?

also insanity is a legal term, not a medical one.

Bah Kc, insanity is as much a colloquial term as a legal one. I made it clear that I was talking about schizophrenia the most common meaning of both insanity and crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilermaker
Snaggle,

You have godded twice and both times it was a pretty big disaster:

http://www.pokertips.org/forums/showthread.php?t=68476

http://www.pokertips.org/forums/showthread.php?t=72604

The players were confused about the rules, day/night changes were not at standard times, people were assigned special roles that didn't sign up for the game, all players weren't sent PMs and didn't know the game had started, you outed a player on day 1, we had 5 wolves with no seer and a victory condition of 2:1 v:w. Both games were also exceptionally short because they basically were over when they started due to the rules changes and lack of balance.

I just think it would be best if someone else was running the game.
Your points are valid, though not completely fair. Diurnal/nocturnal shifts were random as I shifted them as soon as the specials had sent in their orders or because I was working around doctor visits. The rules were clearly stated in advance. Randomness did unbalance the game as the worse effects of chance happened, not only five wolves; but most of them strong players. in real life and death struggles one almost never gets balanced contests. One must adapt to chance and deal with being dominated.

If no one want me to be God ever again that's fine. I'm playing the game for you guys anyway, so obviously I'll not be upset by or opposed to your desires.

Why do people keep typing "GG" when I go AI in the short stack with 72o?
Snaggle est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2010, 1:43am   #23
kmay06
Professional

kmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
Shopped.
Old Sep 30, 2010, 2:22am   #24
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
We did gimmick accounts about 3 years ago. The mods wouldn't let us do it here so someone started a new forum and it failed miserably.

see http://www.pokertips.org/forums/showthread.php?t=54414
Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2010, 3:52am   #25
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

@Mods - Let us create gimmicks we're over 50% of the traffic in the english forum so its probably best to let us do whatever to keep us posting (obviously gimmicks can only be used in the wolfgame thread) - we're going to reveal our gimmick accts anyway at the end

Last edited by SwoopAE; Sep 30, 2010 at 3:55am.
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2010, 12:17pm   #26
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmay06 View Post
link or gtfo this is my idea.

stop stealing from my puppet......this is my idea. i am to lazy to go find the link but w/e twllm banned my gimmick account. i different site = fail.

im in (it is my idea after all)

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2010, 1:02pm   #27
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

one neg. is new accounts cant pm 3 at a time

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2010, 2:35pm   #28
kmay06
Professional

kmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
one neg. is new accounts cant pm 3 at a time
How many posts do you need?

We could have a warm-up round where everyone gets this many posts then bury the thread
Old Sep 30, 2010, 5:15pm   #29
DaPokara
[ ] Professional

DaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond repute

in before mod-powerz

and I'm in
Quote:
Originally Posted by lejean80 View Post
aber c/c gegen ne sicke station geht mal gar nicht.
DaPokara est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 01, 2010, 10:35am   #30
Garso
Professional

Garso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond repute

In.
Garso est déconnecté   Reply With Quote