THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Oct 06, 2010, 1:27am   #21
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post

i played in the American version of this came quiet often (the 10/20 game at Seneca Niagara). unless the game changes alot in that mile or two
I have been meaning to try out the games at Seneca Niagara.
Do they ever run 30/60 50/1 mixed games?

The buyins are capped at Fallsview but usually no one really cares if you buy in for 4k or so.
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 06, 2010, 1:39am   #22
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyjoejoejr View Post
I have been meaning to try out the games at Seneca Niagara.
Do they ever run 30/60 50/1 mixed games?

The buyins are capped at Fallsview but usually no one really cares if you buy in for 4k or so.

no 50/100 i think there was a 20/40 or 25/50 mixed game for awhile but i dont think it runs much. as for the nl game seeing people but in for 10k at teh 1020 game happened more then a few times and even one guy bought in for 20k. in fact when that happened i think i posted if i should have bought in for 20k** as well not matter what or see if he was good or even not at all (as 20K was a large portion of my bankroll then* 1/5 1/7 not sure really i am going to see if i can find the thread).

* not to confuse anyone i say then because now it is more then my bankroll

** i have not been in awhile not sure if anything has changed in terms of buy in rules but i doubt it has it was kind of their staple.

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 06, 2010, 1:46am   #23
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

i don't know about those ranges. you really think 62 is in there? why only 8 combinations? and why only 8 combinations of 54/53? and why isnt 43 in there?

Kc

Last edited by killcrazy; Oct 06, 2010 at 1:49am.
killcrazy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 06, 2010, 1:50am   #24
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
i don't know about those ranges. you really think 62 is in there?

Kc
Why not he is the Big Blind and it was limped.... actually I think he defintely raises the flop 100% wheres maybe I should take some 67 combos out that he just flats my bet with. 8 combos cause I have a deuce.
4 combos of each two pair is right I think. I took out 43 cause I thought he would not have checked with it
Old Oct 06, 2010, 1:57am   #25
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyjoejoejr View Post
Why not he is the Big Blind and it was limped....
my bad, i had him as the ep limper.

Quote:
actually I think he defintely raises the flop 100% wheres maybe I should take some 67 combos out that he just flats my bet with. 8 combos cause I have a deuce.
okay so you have a 2, and you have him playing 62 like that 2/3 of the time, yeah?

Quote:
4 combos of each two pair is right I think. I took out 43 cause I thought he would not have checked with it
there are what, 27 combinations of 2 pair? i think he's playing at least 20 of them like this and i'm erring conservative.

also you aren't "losing" anything by folding, folding is +$0. but i haven't actually checked your method so maybe you figure these differently to me.

Kc
Old Oct 06, 2010, 2:14am   #26
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
my bad, i had him as the ep limper.

okay so you have a 2, and you have him playing 62 like that 2/3 of the time, yeah?

there are what, 27 combinations of 2 pair? i think he's playing at least 20 of them like this and i'm erring conservative.

also you aren't "losing" anything by folding, folding is +$0. but i haven't actually checked your method so maybe you figure these differently to me.

Kc
Yeah your right it should be 12 combos of 26 and 27 combos of two pair.
I should probably have him folding about 10% more.
Old Oct 06, 2010, 3:15am   #27
killcrazy
Apex Predator

erring conservatively against hero, i make a shove -$10.

which means it's probably good.

Kc
Old Oct 06, 2010, 5:43am   #28
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by podbelski View Post

BTW I hope you will tell us how the hand went on turn/river.
Turn 8c , Villain1 bets $800 Villian2 Calls.

River 8h, Villain1 bets 2k Villian2 Folds

Pretty clear I folded the best hand but would have been rivered.
Old Oct 06, 2010, 9:48am   #29
podbelski
Doyle Look-alike

podbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nice

Interesting hand anyways. In the end, I don't hate folding, it's just too many assumptions and uncertanties to say you should easily go with it...

I guess I'd feel bad both about raising and folding, but if I fold and see turn/river can't make me a winner I would be happy
podbelski est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 06, 2010, 4:26pm   #30
killcrazy
Apex Predator

if i fold A2 here, it would be the last hand i play. i wouldn't even play around to my blind, i would pick up and chips and run like gump.

either (i) OP is playing scared money or (ii) OP is folding because of information unavailable to us.

Kc