THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Oct 07, 2010, 4:24pm   #21
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Also, i'm the vigilante and i'm shooting boilermaker first. Because he's a wolf.

Hi Snaggle!

How are you today?

Do you know what the square root of 12345678987654321 is?

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 07, 2010, 4:58pm   #22
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

If i'm the angel i'm saving Acehole today

I'm not the angel though. But I am special, so you have to eat me in order to ensure I do not disrupt your wolfy plans.

Hear that ace? Also, you should eat Killcrazy again for no reason, even though he's god

Dapokara, u around? Did they tell you to silent wolf again?

Village: Bubbleboy and Dapokara day one?

Shoot Boilermaker

I get eaten and am revealed as a villager

Thoughts on that as day one plan?

Hey Bubbleboy, still got me on ignore? How about a mutual truce since i'm the vigilante - every day you vote with me i'll not shoot you, but otherwise I shoot you immediately?

Old Oct 07, 2010, 5:20pm   #23
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
Hey Bubbleboy, still got me on ignore?

idk if he does but it is starting to sound like a good idea.......

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 07, 2010, 6:21pm   #24
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

You gonna eat lvkid again this game ace?

Old Oct 07, 2010, 6:35pm   #25
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You gonna eat lvkid again this game ace?

perhaps.....

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 07, 2010, 6:46pm   #26
DaPokara
[ ] Professional

DaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond repute

hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by lejean80 View Post
aber c/c gegen ne sicke station geht mal gar nicht.
DaPokara est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 07, 2010, 6:56pm   #27
Snaggle
Professional

Snaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to behold
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Also, i'm the vigilante and i'm shooting boilermaker first. Because he's a wolf.

Hi Snaggle!

How are you today?

Do you know what the square root of 12345678987654321 is?
Hi SwoopAE. Yes, it's square root =X=Y+0

Why do people keep typing "GG" when I go AI in the short stack with 72o?
Snaggle est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 07, 2010, 6:57pm   #28
DaPokara
[ ] Professional

DaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond reputeDaPokara has a reputation beyond repute

it is not
Quote:
Originally Posted by lejean80 View Post
aber c/c gegen ne sicke station geht mal gar nicht.
DaPokara est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 07, 2010, 8:33pm   #29
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of

Part of me hopes snaggle spends most of his life sitting at home laughing at us all.
Jokeslayer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 07, 2010, 8:50pm   #30
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Unread Today, 5:22pm
Remove user from ignore list
SwoopAE
This message is hidden because SwoopAE is on your ignore list.
View Post Unread Today, 5:24pm
SwoopAE
View Post Unread Today, 5:58pm
SwoopAE
Unread Today, 6:20pm #23
acehole_76
I see all....

acehole_76 is a splendid one to beholdacehole_76 is a splendid one to beholdacehole_76 is a splendid one to beholdacehole_76 is a splendid one to beholdacehole_76 is a splendid one to beholdacehole_76 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hey Bubbleboy, still got me on ignore?

idk if he does but it is starting to sound like a good idea.......

Kc
yeah

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote