THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Oct 15, 2010, 7:17pm   #411
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

MikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to all

They should keep quiet like me huh?

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 15, 2010, 9:18pm   #412
kmay06
Professional

kmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleBoy View Post
village has been winning a lot lately yeah but that's because you wolfs talk too much
Meh kc just won, and iirc this is the first wolf loss for me since snaggle/ironlen/myself in whatever game that was.
Old Oct 16, 2010, 1:56am   #413
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

its funny, i never got hung except for the one time (ITT) I made a post with more than 5 words

coincidentally I've also never been a wolf except one time (not ITT)

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2010, 4:00am   #414
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
its funny, i never got hung except for the one time (ITT) I made a post with more than 5 words

coincidentally I've also never been a wolf except one time (not ITT)

you got hung in this game because i wanted to shoot the wolves not hang them and you were almost never a wolf here........

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2010, 4:49am   #415
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

yeah you hung me because I wasn't a wolf

cause you are the one that hangs people

wat is wrong with you

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2010, 5:37am   #416
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah you hung me because I wasn't a wolf

cause you are the one that hangs people

wat is wrong with you

how can i shoot the wolves if they are already hung , and if i dont shoot all the wolves I cant top Kc.......

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2010, 7:27am   #417
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

FWIW I wanted to hang JS over BB, but ace basically told me not to and I had him as a special so I went with his 'read' of BB this game and changed my vote

Village MVP ace (glockers did very well too)

Wolf MVP - you all lose

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote