THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Oct 07, 2010, 4:39pm   #1
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all
Default NFL week 5

Follow or fade either way I'll still post some opinions ...heck after last week I think I'll start fading myself

A couple of early thoughts. Detroit is a home favorite?...no thank you. The last time they covered as a favorite was week 9 2007. They are only 0-4 in that role and although I do think they make a frisky underdog i want no part of laying points with the Lions.

Good situational spot for SF...desperate team vs a team flying to the west coast after an emotional game the week before, I look fo SF to get off the schnide.

Monday night I've got a feeling that the Jets would like nothing better than to
embarrass Farve after his dissapointing stint in NY. Look for the Jets to pressure the immoible farve all night long.
bluesjack9 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 10, 2010, 3:31pm   #2
glockers
Professional

glockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to behold

I should start gambling on Australian lines on this, they are horrid.
glockers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2010, 3:59pm   #3
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

you are nevr as good as you look when you win. Call it reverting to the mean. I'll take Houston -3 over the Giants
Old Oct 11, 2010, 3:04pm   #4
bluesjack9
Professional

keep fading me boys, I'm colder than my wife's heart

as posted earlier my pick tonight is the Jets -4 1/2
Old Oct 11, 2010, 6:58pm   #5
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

I basically broke even yesterday. Got Cards +7, Jags -1, Titans +6.5, Titans +280 right, but was off on GB -2.5, Houston -3, and KC +6.5. GB and KC were brutal losses as I had a FG attempt in both at the end to win the bet that both missed.

No opinion on tonight. Might take Randy Moss under 62.5 yards or Randy Moss "no touchdowns" -130. Gonna be a lot of hype surrounding his Minny debut, but let's not forget that the best CB of all-time is guarding him not to mention his QB has looked shaky at best so far this season and is facing a top defense.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2010, 9:15pm   #6
bluesjack9
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
I basically broke even yesterday. Got Cards +7, Jags -1, Titans +6.5, Titans +280 right, but was off on GB -2.5, Houston -3, and KC +6.5. GB and KC were brutal losses as I had a FG attempt in both at the end to win the bet that both missed.

No opinion on tonight. Might take Randy Moss under 62.5 yards or Randy Moss "no touchdowns" -130. Gonna be a lot of hype surrounding his Minny debut, but let's not forget that the best CB of all-time is guarding him not to mention his QB has looked shaky at best so far this season and is facing a top defense.
yeah GB was a tough loss and KC hung in there...good luck on the props. My site only has team props but I like over 4 for total sacks (+ 110)
Old Oct 12, 2010, 1:07am   #7
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
his Minny debut, but let's not forget that the best CB of all-time is guarding him
woah woah woah. Best CB of all time belongs to Deon Sanders until Revis keeps it up for 5 more years then we'll talk.

Oh, i havn't been on in awhile your making these threads blues? haha.

ill take the bye -3 over the Bills.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2010, 4:49am   #8
bluesjack9
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
Oh, i havn't been on in awhile your making these threads blues? haha.

ill take the bye -3 over the Bills.
welcome back PJ...I know i could use all the help i can get
Old Oct 12, 2010, 6:20am   #9
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

It's an easy game, blues. Take the other side of whatever I like. That Moss under 60.5 thing was good until garbage time 12 yard catch at end. AHHH! Not to be a TWLLM but really have ran pretty awful on NFL so far mb flip and double anytime I pretend to think I know something.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2010, 2:40pm   #10
bluesjack9
Professional

betting on the NFL has always defied logic...but that's never stopped anyone