THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Oct 14, 2010, 4:12am   #1
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all
Default NFL Week 6

Fade or Follow I'll continue to post logical but tragically flawed NFL analysis

In an early look this week, KC gave Indy all they caould handle and I think they'll continue their inspired play. KC is 6-2 vs the # since last year as a road dog and this Houston paper tiger has only gone 2-5-2 as a home favorite.
I'll take the 4 1/2 with the Chiefs
bluesjack9 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 14, 2010, 5:35pm   #2
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

so far this year I'm 0-4 in games involving the pats but that won't stop me from throwing this opinion out.
I like the points with Balt this week. Ray Rice is healthy and he torched the pats twice last year to the tune of 262 yards rushing on 33 carries with 2 TD's. He added 49 yards on 5 catches.

The Pats will probably have to revert to a dink and dunk passing offence with Moss gone meaning imo that there will not be many points scored. The oddsmakers don;t agree with me making the over/under 44 1/2 but what the hell do they know?? LOL
I expect a tight low scoring game with balt a good bet to win outright
Old Oct 15, 2010, 3:17am   #3
bluesjack9
Professional

some interesting #'s courtesy of the boys from Cold Hard Football facts
  • In 2007, half of Brady’s picks (4 of eight) came when targeting Moss.
  • In 2008, Cassel threw 4 of his 11 picks when targeting Moss.
  • In 2009, more than half of Brady’s picks (8 of 13) came when targeting Moss.
  • In 2010, both of Brady’s picks (2 of 2) came when targeting Moss.
"In other words, the numbers confirm what you might have expected: targeting a deep threat, even a rare and elite performer like Moss, is a high-risk, high-reward venture. And, over time, the risks rose and the rewards declined. "

Guess Farve should be careful huh?
Old Oct 15, 2010, 3:46am   #4
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

dude the chiefs are the sucker bet of the week. This is the worst spot bet you can possibly come up with.

Houston was embarrassed last week and they are a good proud team and andre johnson is 1 week healthier and foster is 1 week healthier.

The chiefs put everything they had against the colts and lost, they will be drained. Plus, Matt Cassel sucks and cannot contend with Shaub.

I think its obvious who i am betting

Last edited by PocketJokers; Oct 15, 2010 at 3:49am.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2010, 12:46pm   #5
bluesjack9
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
dude the chiefs are the sucker bet of the week. This is the worst spot bet you can possibly come up with.

Houston was embarrassed last week and they are a good proud team and andre johnson is 1 week healthier and foster is 1 week healthier.

The chiefs put everything they had against the colts and lost, they will be drained. Plus, Matt Cassel sucks and cannot contend with Shaub.

I think its obvious who i am betting
Good Luck my friend fading me has been the play this year.

And Yes i agree Cassel sucks, the Chiefs have been winning dispite him
Old Oct 16, 2010, 3:11pm   #6
bluesjack9
Professional

late plays...I like TB plus the points

Also think classic letdown spot for the Jets, I like Denver as a home dog
Old Oct 16, 2010, 9:41pm   #7
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

I'm taking Ravens +3, Rams +9 and probably Broncos +3. Should be interesting to see which of you turns out to be right on the KC/Hou game; I tend to lean towards PocketJoker's side of the bet.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2010, 10:25pm   #8
lvkid123
Grinder

lvkid123 will become famous soon enoughlvkid123 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
I'm taking Ravens +3, Rams +9 and probably Broncos +3. Should be interesting to see which of you turns out to be right on the KC/Hou game; I tend to lean towards PocketJoker's side of the bet.
Wow im suprised you chose the broncos +3 1/2.
You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari Gold
Call me Helen Keller because I’m a fucking miracle worker!
lvkid123 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2010, 10:46pm   #9
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh nice, that line did move to 3.5. I dunno... the Jets are really solid but they seem a bit over-hyped at the moment.

Old Oct 18, 2010, 12:30am   #10
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjack9 View Post
I'll take the 4 1/2 with the Chiefs
Final score: Chiefs 31 Texans 35

WEEEEEEE!!