THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Oct 31, 2010, 7:26pm   #1
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

MikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to all
Default Forum Annoyances!

I'm so glad PokerTips don't allow pictues in your sig.

So annoying having to look at 100s of stupid pictures in a big thread on other forums, a small pic under your username is enough!

I'm sure there are 1000s of other forum annoyances you guys can come up with, some others...

SPAMMING!
People who type everything in the same paragraph with no full stops lol
People who use 'words' like m8, b4, h8
People who capitalize EVERYTHING

Ah man I just h8 them so much so I'll end this thread b4 I get too annoyed m8.

Example below...

I'M SO GLAD POKERTIPS DON'T ALLOW PICTUES IN YOUR SIG SO ANNOYING HAVING TO LOOK AT 100S OF STUPID PICTURES IN A BIG THREAD ON OTHER FORUMS A SMALL PIC UNDER YOUR USERNAME IS ENOUGH I'M SURE THERE ARE 1000S OF OTHER FORUM ANNOYANCES YOU GUYS CAN COME UP WITH, SOME OTHERS...SPAMMING PEOPLE WHO TYPE EVERYTHING IN THE SAME PARAGRAPH WITH NO FULL STOPS LOlPEOPLE WHO USE 'WORDS' LIKE M8, B4, H8 PEOPLE WHO CAPITALIZE EVERYTHING AH MAN I JUST H8 THEM SO MUCH SO I'LL END THIS THREAD B4 I GET TOO ANNOYED M8.
MikeAK47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Nov 01, 2010, 4:22pm   #2
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Moving, glowing and flashing avatars are the most annoying.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 01, 2010, 5:03pm   #3
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

MikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to all

hahahaha great
Old Nov 01, 2010, 5:22pm   #4
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

He's decided to sit still for a few days...
Old Nov 01, 2010, 8:07pm   #5
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Canadian mods

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 01, 2010, 10:25pm   #6
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
Canadian mods
Pics, or it didn't happen.
Old Nov 03, 2010, 12:43am   #7
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis of Evil View Post
Moving, glowing and flashing avatars are the most annoying.

IMO...
Old Nov 04, 2010, 8:22am   #8
queenie5
whore

queenie5 is a jewel in the roughqueenie5 is a jewel in the roughqueenie5 is a jewel in the roughqueenie5 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to queenie5 Send a message via Yahoo to queenie5

Since when were we not allowed pics in sigs?
Old Nov 04, 2010, 11:08am   #9
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

Bad to assume then, this forum is always so tidy so ya know... lol not anymore...
Old Nov 05, 2010, 8:22am   #10
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

when I take a screen shot of those "things" and save them as back ground they wont glow and blink anymore help

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote