THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Nov 08, 2010, 10:21pm   #81
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

speaking of search engines, my computer seems to be infected with a virus called ask jeeves. i installed a plugin that inexplicably came with jeeves trojaned, and try as i might i can't get rid of the bastard. i keep telling firefox to fuck jeeves and default to google but every time i reload it, there's that smug balding twat.

fuck you jeeves. if i ever meet you irl i will shit in your hat.

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Nov 08, 2010, 10:38pm   #82
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
speaking of search engines, my computer seems to be infected with a virus called ask jeeves. i installed a plugin that inexplicably came with jeeves trojaned, and try as i might i can't get rid of the bastard. i keep telling firefox to fuck jeeves and default to google but every time i reload it, there's that smug balding twat.

Kc

what do you use for virus protection? webroot knows what your home page is supposed to be and makes sure you dont get highjacked.

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 08, 2010, 11:16pm   #83
i_am_swoop_hang_me_first
River Rat

i_am_swoop_hang_me_first is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Kc
Switch to chrome and make i google your homepage-firefox is so last year.
i_am_swoop_hang_me_first est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 08, 2010, 11:21pm   #84
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
what do you use for virus protection? webroot knows what your home page is supposed to be and makes sure you dont get highjacked.
my default homepage is a page i wrote myself with links to all the sites i visit regularly. no, this has hijacked the default search when you type in a dead url.

Kc
Old Nov 08, 2010, 11:22pm   #85
killcrazy
Apex Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_swoop_hang_me_first View Post
Switch to chrome and make i google your homepage-firefox is so last year.
okay, that's two idiots who can't be trusted to not piss all over their hands.

Kc
Old Nov 09, 2010, 1:04am   #86
Snaggle
Professional

Snaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to behold
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
okay, that's two idiots who can't be trusted to not piss all over their hands.

Kc
This is pretty ironic considering you're the one who downloaded a firefox plugin with a homepage hijack in it.

Why do people keep typing "GG" when I go AI in the short stack with 72o?
Snaggle est déconnecté   Reply With Quote