THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Nov 10, 2010, 2:32am   #1
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone
Default NFL Week 10

Hope I'm not stealing your thunder by starting this thread, bluesjack.

Not a lot out there this week I really like; a couple of biggish favorites are the only two plays I'll probably make:

Indy -7
Tampa -6.5

I'll probably make the Tampa bet now before the line steams to 7. This line suggests Tampa would barely be favored if the game were in Carolina which I think is undervaluing them. They've been serviceable all year while Carolina is just a train-wreck.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Nov 10, 2010, 4:47am   #2
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
Hope I'm not stealing your thunder by starting this thread, bluesjack.

Not a lot out there this week I really like; a couple of biggish favorites are the only two plays I'll probably make:

Indy -7
Tampa -6.5

I'll probably make the Tampa bet now before the line steams to 7. This line suggests Tampa would barely be favored if the game were in Carolina which I think is undervaluing them. They've been serviceable all year while Carolina is just a train-wreck.
Not a problem, glad to see someone else jumping in.
I agree TB looks way undervalued playing a team with a 3rd string QB and a lame-duck coach
bluesjack9 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2010, 5:47pm   #3
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to MRVEGAS

Ticket Warning for Dallas:

The Dallas Police are cracking down on speeders in Dallas .
For the first offense, they give you 2 Dallas Cowboy tickets. If you get stopped a second time, they make you use them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q. What do you call 47 millionaires around a TV watching the Super Bowl?

A. The Dallas Cowboys

Q. What do the Dallas Cowboys and Billy Graham have in common?

A. They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ".

Q. How do you keep a Dallas Cowboy out of your yard?

A. Put up a goal post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q. What do you call a Dallas Cowboy with a Super Bowl ring?

A. Old

Q. What's the difference between the Dallas Cowboys and a dollar bill?

A. You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.

Q. How many Dallas Cowboys does it take to win a Super Bowl?

A. Nobody remembers.

Q. What do the Cowboys and opossums have in common?

A. Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!
“The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone’s concern and like vampires they suck our life’s blood.” Bette Davis
MRVEGAS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2010, 10:06pm   #4
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

i am definitely going against you guys and taking Carolina. While i like the whole team and think they are good (i have freeman, M. Williams, and L Blount on my fantasy teams) Tampa is just not good enough to be favored by that much against anyone.

When the Bucs win, it is a close game. The last time they played carolina, the panthers had some unlucky red zone turnovers i just can't see happening again.

I take the Panthers + 6.5 Also, i am pounding the Falcons -1 vs Ravens. They play very well at home.

I am also taking the Bengals + 7 against the colts this spread looks too good to be true and for my Cedric Benson fantasy start

as for the Bills, no Shawn Merriman and Roscoe Parish = 0-9. Jahvid Best will have a field day

Last edited by PocketJokers; Nov 10, 2010 at 10:11pm.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2010, 6:51am   #5
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

PJ, wanna save vig and roll the CAR-TB game against each other? Any amount up to $100 and consider it booked at +/- 6.5.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2010, 2:53pm   #6
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

Monday night.

In first game I loved Philly and posted that on the board here, Vick got hurt and Washington held on to win.

Wash has now covered 4 straight in Philly but are only 1-3 VS the # at home.

I think Philly is the better team and if Vick can finish the game this time it should be an easy win for the Eagles. I'll lay the 3

Last edited by bluesjack9; Nov 12, 2010 at 3:02pm.
bluesjack9 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2010, 3:53am   #7
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

all ready have $300 on it, 1/4 of my roll, you've taught me too well to play any move ozzy
Old Nov 17, 2010, 3:50am   #8
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

bah, Took 2 out of 3 and nearly back door covered with the panthers, but a winning week is not worth whining about

Bills won sad face