THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Dec 18, 2010, 4:52am   #1
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of
Default Rush Poker 2/4 River Spot

Villian plays 14/12 with a 40% BTN steal. No detailed reads.
His fold CB to raise was 100% but only sample of 3.

Hero (BB) ($1964.90)
UTG ($302.65)
UTG+1 ($463.90)
MP1 ($1533.30)
MP2 ($451)
MP3 ($921)
CO ($1182.95)
Button ($3348.20)
SB ($1035.15)
Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, A
6 folds, Button bets $12, 1 fold, Hero calls $8
Flop: ($26) 10, 6, K (2 players)
Hero checks, Button bets $20, Hero raises to $86, Button calls $66
Turn: ($198 ) J (2 players)
Hero bets $164, Button calls $164
River: ($526) 5 (2 players)
Hero bets $444, Button raises to $2500

~1250 for hero to call.

Last edited by joeyjoejoejr; Dec 18, 2010 at 6:49am.
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Dec 18, 2010, 6:40am   #2
DirtySanchez80
Professional

DirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to DirtySanchez80

funky hand

lets look at his Valuerange on the River.. since u block the Nuts he's down to QTs Q9s.. so 2combos of Value (i cant see how he comes to the River with Q8s) he's never shoving worse 4 Value

your hand is very disguised and looks like TT 66 Q9 AQ and KT
so it is likely that he would shove a Flush 4 Value (but he wont shove a smallish flush like 78s imo)

but he also wont put u on a Flush ever so on the River its a least possible that he's bluffin
but what kind of Bluffs can he have? i really cant say.. since u have the Nutblocker he has to shove something like QdJx or something like that. Him turning something into a bluff is possible but i'd say that ppl try to have the nutblocker in there hands. Also the question is if u think such a Nit would be able to pull the trigger and shove 3Stacks over the Top.

i guess most FR Nits wont do that

Last edited by DirtySanchez80; Dec 18, 2010 at 7:09am.
DirtySanchez80 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2010, 6:46am   #3
podbelski
Doyle Look-alike

podbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nice

holy crap... he's on Q9dd
podbelski est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2010, 7:05am   #4
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by podbelski View Post
holy crap... he's on Q9dd
I guess to

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySanchez80 View Post
thats gross.. i cant fold with the Ad..
even Nits tend to spew from time to time
Yeah I was thinking that this is the exact hand I can call with. But on otherhand do 2/4 Rush Regs really bluff 500BBs off. Of course do they even shove 500BBs on the river with a Q high flush?

Anyways I timed out.
Old Dec 18, 2010, 7:11am   #5
DirtySanchez80
Professional

DirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to DirtySanchez80

just edited my post

i think i would time out as well

The only thing thats leveling me is, that im unsure that a Nit wont Valueshove without the nuts but i cant say how good ppl @FR Rush are vbetting. So i'd just give him credit..

Last edited by DirtySanchez80; Dec 18, 2010 at 7:15am.
DirtySanchez80 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2010, 8:42am   #6
podbelski
Doyle Look-alike

podbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nice

BTW, did you plan on firing turn/river if missed? What if you hit just a pair?
Old Dec 18, 2010, 9:45am   #7
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

Quote:
BTW, did you plan on firing turn/river if missed? What if you hit just a pair?
I probably fire the turn on a brick. Maybe the river.

Rush is pretty nitty people seem to take a call one and hope he stops betting line to often. So I think I get folds enough.

Rush being so nitty is why the river as played in this hand is weird ....

edit - If I hit a pair I probably ck call turn. ck decide on river

Last edited by joeyjoejoejr; Dec 18, 2010 at 9:54am.
Old Dec 18, 2010, 9:52am   #8
podbelski
Doyle Look-alike

Some regs play nitty, others >20 VPIP and a healthy 3bet %. How is it going for you in Rush?
Old Dec 18, 2010, 10:06am   #9
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

Quote:
Some regs play nitty, others >20 VPIP and a healthy 3bet %. How is it going for you in Rush?
Well today has been pretty good

The game seems really soft but that might just be because its friday night + lots of people starting holidays

I havent played that much of it besides today. I kinda of like it but not sure I want to keep grinding it.

Old Dec 18, 2010, 10:27am   #10
podbelski
Doyle Look-alike

Looks like you play wide range and very aggressive...