THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jan 08, 2011, 7:22pm   #1
staphros
Wolf Game LVP

staphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant future
Default Wolf Game 2011

People still seem to care less about back stories and i'm still a crap story teller, so its win-win because I'm pretty much copy pasting!

Note all roles are pseudo-random via a non descript website. (I can't be bothered to find my role maker).

All roles have been sent out. Let me know if there are any issues.
Anyway rules are as follows......

Quick summary:

• 24 hour periods of night and 24 hour periods of day - Except night 0.
  • Periods span from 7 PM EST on one day until 7 PM EST the next.
  • The first night, if he exists, only seer is active. All other days/ nights are like usual.
  • I will confirm the identity of EVERY player killed, no matter the method of death.
Wolves (2-4): Goal is to eat/ hang all other players
  • Wolves can PM at any time.
  • Starting on the night 1 , and every night thereafter, they will choose one player to eat.
  • This is done by each of them PMing me their choice during the designated time. Majority rules, in the case of wolves not agreeing.
  • If all wolves choose, they can pass up the option of eating that night.
  • If a wolf is killed, their identity will be revealed.
  • If wolves choose to eat someone protected by the angel, then I will announce exactly who that player is, and that they are still alive. I will NOT just say “no one died last night.”
  • If wolves successfully eat a special, I WILL announce that the special was eaten.
  • Wolves vote as the villagers do during the day.
Seer (0-1): Goal is to help village find and hang all wolves
  • Seer may not PM anyone other than myself with regards to this game.
  • Seer has 3 picks
  • Starting on the night 0 they can choose one player to check.
  • As night 0 is short the seer may make a choice during day 1. This is the ONLY day they can have a choice.
  • This is done by PMing me their choice during the designated time.
  • At the crack of dawn, I will PM the seer the verdict on that player.
  • If the seer is eaten, I will not PM them the verdict.
  • Seer may vote as the villagers do.
  • Seer is always notified after the wolves.
Angel (0-1): Goal is to help village find and hang all wolves
  • Angel may not PM anyone other than myself with regards to this game.
  • Starting on night 1 (because there is no need to save anyone on the first night since the wolves do not attack then), they will choose one player to protect.
  • Angel can protect players a maximum of 2 times. Protects count irrespective of wolf attacks on protected players.
  • This is done by PMing me their choice during the designated time.
  • If the wolves attack that player, they will not kill that night. In the morning I will announce that that player was saved last night.
  • Angel may vote as the villagers do.
  • Angel may protect no one.
Vigilante(0-1): Goal is to help village find and hang all wolves
  • Vigilante may not PM anyone other than myself with regards to this game.
  • Starting on night 1 they can choose one player to shoot.
  • Vigilante has 5 shots.
  • Vigilante can shoot themselves.
  • If the vigilante shoots a player at the same time as being attacked by a wolf then they are sucessful if there is less than 2 wolves remaining.
  • Vigilante does NOT have to shoot someone each night.
  • If the angel is protecting a player the vigilante's shot fails.
  • Vigilante may vote as the villagers do.
Villager (??): Goal is to help village find and hang all wolves
  • Villagers may not PM/IM/EMail/Skype/PillowTalk anyone other than myself with regards to this game.
  • Starting on the day 1, and every day thereafter, they will choose one player to hang.
  • This is done by posting their vote in this thread.
  • The vote MUST be in red to avoid any ambiguity. Example: I think UltimateBet is a wolf!
  • If you wish to change your vote, you can. But do NOT do this by editing your original vote. Do this by posting your new vote in its own reply.
  • I will count your latest vote that falls in the designated time.
  • You may switch your vote as often as you wish.
  • Votes time stamped as 7pm EST WILL count.
  • Votes time stamped as 7:01pm EST WILL NOT count.
  • If there is a tie, there will be a 1 hour runoff to decide between only those players tied in the lead (or votes for no hanging).
    • This hour lasts from the time God posts the final vote count.
    • Everyone may switch their votes, including any players tied for the lead. You can only switch between the runoff options however.
    • If there is still a tie after the one hour runoff no one will be hung.
    • If you do not change your vote during the runoff, the vote you made before the runoff will still stand, though if it was not for one of the available choices, it will still not count.
  • If God is late, all time limits will still be respected. I go by the clock of the computer I’m using.
Random
  • No editing your posts. Even if you say it’s just to fix a typo or something.
  • No PM's/IM's with anyone except god. Does not apply to wolves.
  • No talking about the contents of PM's at all. All PM's will contain a single word for roles villager/wolf/seer/angel/vigilante
  • 2-3 village specials.
  • Remember Wolf Game is like fight club* - we don't talk about it.
  • No retracting of votes.
*Unless we are low on players. Also its more bitchy and less manly.

Players

Acehole
AOE
Boiler
Bubbleboy
Expop
Garso
Glockers
Iron Len
Jokeslayer
Kc
Snaggle
Sully
Swoop

Last edited by staphros; Jan 09, 2011 at 3:16am.
staphros est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jan 08, 2011, 7:43pm   #2
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of

About time this got started.
Jokeslayer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 08, 2011, 7:47pm   #3
Garso
Professional

Garso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond reputeGarso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokeslayer View Post
About time this got started.
Suspicious post #1.
Garso est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 08, 2011, 7:48pm   #4
staphros
Wolf Game LVP

staphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant futurestaphros has a brilliant future

It is Night 0!

If there is a seer they can make a pick (They also have day 1 but only if they don't post during night 0 - i.e. awol).
Vigilante and angel - no action.
Wolves - no action.
Villagers start talking.

Day 1 starts at 7PM est (Just over 4 hours).
staphros est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 08, 2011, 7:56pm   #5
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garso View Post
Suspicious post #1.
Suspicious post #2
Jokeslayer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 08, 2011, 8:01pm   #6
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

hey guys lets play some wolf game

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 08, 2011, 8:38pm   #7
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

present, villager.

@seer check acehole. he hasn't been attacked early for a long time, discover his role now and you can spend the rest of the game playing with his reads.

Kc
Old Jan 08, 2011, 8:41pm   #8
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

V'ger.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 08, 2011, 9:09pm   #9
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

conveniently, i have recently begun learning to speak russian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enlakesek View Post
Анекдот в тему "General Discussion" один свежий анекдот:Новый тариф "Кончай пи##еть" - посекундная тарификация, каждая секунда вдвое дороже предыдущей!
ваша мать всасывает пенисы

пойдите прочь

Kc
Old Jan 08, 2011, 10:12pm   #10
sully
Grinder

sully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sully

Present, villager
sully est déconnecté   Reply With Quote