THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Feb 14, 2011, 12:11am   #1
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold
Default Conclusive proof full tilt is rigged

I seriously cannot get it in better than this. I flopped trips and had the aces. He has no draws, not even runners. Only a 2 outer. 400 BB pot. And he hits it. I'm not making this up.

Oh and he's from Finland. That matters because European players are 100x luckier than I am.

Full Tilt Poker Game #28177600993: Table Masterson (6 max, deep) - $1/$2 - Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 19:07:24 ET - 2011/02/13
Seat 1: obabywatsurname ($1,381.90)
Seat 2: mulax15 ($239.60)
Seat 3: thegr8str8 ($421)
Seat 4: Mrreadchips ($598.85)
Seat 5: TincaMarinca1 ($1,415)
Seat 6: Tohtori ($400.40)
TincaMarinca1 posts the small blind of $1
Tohtori posts the big blind of $2
The button is in seat #4
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Mrreadchips [Ah Td 7c Ac]
obabywatsurname folds
mulax15 raises to $6
thegr8str8 folds
Mrreadchips has 15 seconds left to act
Mrreadchips raises to $21
TincaMarinca1 folds
Tohtori raises to $70
mulax15 folds
Mrreadchips has 15 seconds left to act
Mrreadchips has requested TIME
Mrreadchips calls $49
*** FLOP *** [9d 7d 7s]
Tohtori bets $147
Mrreadchips raises to $528.85, and is all in
Tohtori calls $183.40, and is all in
Mrreadchips shows [Ah Td 7c Ac]
Tohtori shows [Ks Kc 4h 2d]
Uncalled bet of $198.45 returned to Mrreadchips
*** TURN *** [9d 7d 7s] [Jh]
*** RIVER *** [9d 7d 7s Jh] [Kh]
Mrreadchips shows three of a kind, Sevens
Tohtori shows a full house, Kings full of Sevens
Tohtori wins the pot ($804.80) with a full house, Kings full of Sevens
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $807.80 | Rake $3
Board: [9d 7d 7s Jh Kh]
Seat 1: obabywatsurname didn't bet (folded)
Seat 2: mulax15 folded before the Flop
Seat 3: thegr8str8 didn't bet (folded)
Seat 4: Mrreadchips (button) showed [Ah Td 7c Ac] and lost with three of a kind, Sevens
Seat 5: TincaMarinca1 (small blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 6: Tohtori (big blind) showed [Ks Kc 4h 2d] and won ($804.80) with a full house, Kings full of Sevens

EDIT: update - the Eurodonk luckbox who 2-outered me for said 400BB pot, has been 3-betting about 80% of hands since, and miracled his stack up to $2200. LOOL.

And now he's gone. Bitch stole $800 from me. With FTP as his accomplice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?

Last edited by TWLLM; Feb 14, 2011 at 12:58am.
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Feb 14, 2011, 6:34am   #2
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Seriously you need to take a chill pill and find a less variance prone game. I suggest limit razz.

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2011, 9:50am   #3
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

wow good thing I withdrew all my money already

always knew this site is shady as fuck

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2011, 2:25pm   #4
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleBoy View Post

you are rapidly turning into my favourite poster.

Kc
Old Feb 15, 2011, 4:33am   #5
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Kc and BB are both wolves.

Old Aug 06, 2011, 8:58pm   #6
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleBoy View Post

If only everyone heeded your sagely advice

Old Aug 06, 2011, 9:44pm   #7
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

So we are back to online poker is rigged again? I can never keep track from week to week.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 07, 2011, 1:07am   #8
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis of Evil View Post
So we are back to online poker is rigged again? I can never keep track from week to week.

no online poker is fine live poker is rigged.........

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 07, 2011, 2:47am   #9
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis of Evil View Post
No its all sarcasm in thread here its just funny because BB called tilt shady in response to TWLLM's typical whine post then shortly after they turned out to be shady

Old Aug 07, 2011, 4:55am   #10
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggXmKPMaHMo
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote