THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Feb 19, 2011, 4:02pm   #1
ggnh
Disco

ggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to all
Default New Gemcraft.. bye bye "free time"

I haven't really had time to play it other than a couple levels... looks good what I have seen...

Just cause I dont have time to enjoy it doesn't mean I cant let you all know about it

http://armorgames.com/play/10317/gemcraft-labyrinth

cheers all
<Ozone> I dunno... fuckin' poker
<Kc>this one is much closer to good advice but still introduces some unnecessary shortcuts across the grass for us to cover our boots in dog shit.
ggnh est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Feb 20, 2011, 2:15pm   #2
BeluA
yo dafty

BeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond repute

fap fap fap fap

omgomgomg <3<3<3
BeluA est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2011, 7:04pm   #3
expopcorn
Professional

expopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggnh View Post
I haven't really had time to play it other than a couple levels... looks good what I have seen...

Just cause I dont have time to enjoy it doesn't mean I cant let you all know about it

http://armorgames.com/play/10317/gemcraft-labyrinth

cheers all
you b********* all my time now gone
Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
it's rather ironic that scenes like this are best accompanied by the eating of popcorn.
expopcorn est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2011, 11:18am   #4
ggnh
Disco

ggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to all

LOL.. I take it you are enjoying it

I guess if I dont have anytime for anything , I am able to find ways to do teh same to others..

bwaaah hahah hahaha haaa * the plan is coming together wonderfully *

I take it is as good as it appears?
<Ozone> I dunno... fuckin' poker
<Kc>this one is much closer to good advice but still introduces some unnecessary shortcuts across the grass for us to cover our boots in dog shit.
ggnh est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2011, 6:17pm   #5
expopcorn
Professional

expopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggnh View Post
LOL.. I take it you are enjoying it

I guess if I dont have anytime for anything , I am able to find ways to do teh same to others..

bwaaah hahah hahaha haaa * the plan is coming together wonderfully *

I take it is as good as it appears?
Actually it was pretty good up to about level 20, but then it loses its appeal and there is still a long way to go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
it's rather ironic that scenes like this are best accompanied by the eating of popcorn.
expopcorn est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2011, 9:07pm   #6
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of

I love/hate you for posting this.
Jokeslayer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote