THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > PokerTips Lounge

Old May 28, 2011, 2:12am   #1
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone
Default PokerTippers in the 2011 WSOP Odds

Odds on the first PokerTipper to win a bracelet in an open event in 2011. To meet criteria, they need at least 10 posts in the 12 months prior to this post and at least 25 posts lifetime.

No bracelet: 1:9
Seb47: 12:1
SwoopAE: 80:1
Me: 100:1
skeptix82: 175:1
Field: 40:1

Not sure what Germans are playing and stuff, but gotta figure there's a few.

I'll accept max $10 bets on all props or max $90 on no bracelet. Have to pay up front on PayPal before first event starts.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old May 28, 2011, 2:29am   #2
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Does field include the Germans? Might be some value there. HHCMotu should be playing and at least a couple others.

FWIW this is my schedule if anyone wants to bet on me, I think i'm definitely+EV at 80-1 due to the smaller field sizes of the five non-NLHE events im playing along with the five NLHE ones.

8 4-Jun NLHE 1000
17 10-Jun HORSE 1500
22 13-Jun PLO 1500
31 17-Jun PLO 3000
34 19-Jun NLHE 1000
39 22-Jun PLHE/PLO 2500
44 25-Jun Razz 2500
48 28-Jun NLHE 1500
54 3-Jul NLHE 1000
58 7-Jul NLHE ME 10000

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2011, 2:31am   #3
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Ozone/Seb/Skeptix post schedules in thread?

I'll bet a few dollars on someone to get the ball rolling I guess.

Old May 28, 2011, 2:33am   #4
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

@Ozone set odds for each of us to make a final table as well?

Old May 28, 2011, 3:38am   #5
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

Swoop you are the king of stringing together a bunch of consecutive posts in a thread.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2011, 4:11am   #6
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to MRVEGAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
Odds on the first PokerTipper to win a bracelet in an open event in 2011. To meet criteria, they need at least 10 posts in the 12 months prior to this post and at least 25 posts lifetime.

No bracelet: 1:9
Seb47: 12:1
SwoopAE: 80:1
Me: 100:1
skeptix82: 175:1
Field: 40:1

Not sure what Germans are playing and stuff, but gotta figure there's a few.

I'll accept max $10 bets on all props or max $90 on no bracelet. Have to pay up front on PayPal before first event starts.

I loled, nobody likes a kissass
“The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone’s concern and like vampires they suck our life’s blood.” Bette Davis
MRVEGAS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2011, 7:53am   #7
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
Swoop you are the king of stringing together a bunch of consecutive posts in a thread.
Thats what happens when no one else posts in threads

Surely Seb can't possibly be playing enough events to be good value at 12-1 although I guess some of them will be small fields, unless hes planning to play 20+ events I guess

You gonna set some lines on us making final tables?

Old May 28, 2011, 10:14am   #8
glockers
Professional

glockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to behold

I've got some money on paypal, if my ebay sale goes through I might put a bet on.
glockers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2011, 12:13am   #9
Seb47
Professional

Seb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Seb47
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I ll play about 13 events I would say, lots of 10k and the 50k
Seb47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2011, 2:01am   #10
kid hustlr
Professional

kid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to behold

yeah 12:1 wtf lol

feel like its +Ev to bet against all of you noobs tbh

"lucky in love, unlucky at cards", you must have bought yourself a fuck by now.
kid hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote