THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Mar 30, 2011, 2:36am   #11
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

Vegas it tough because a lot of areas are filled with degenerate scumbags, some areas are downright scary, and others are like really nice and where you want to be. Green Valley, Henderson, and Summerlin are the nice areas. If you're not living there, you might be living in the ghetto or in some apartment complex with cheap rent that attracts scumbags. Avoid just east of the Strip and too far north.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Mar 30, 2011, 2:42am   #12
123money321
Doyle Look-alike

123money321 will become famous soon enough123money321 will become famous soon enough
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
Vegas it tough because a lot of areas are filled with degenerate scumbags, some areas are downright scary, and others are like really nice and where you want to be. Green Valley, Henderson, and Summerlin are the nice areas. If you're not living there, you might be living in the ghetto or in some apartment complex with cheap rent that attracts scumbags. Avoid just east of the Strip and too far north.
Alright thanks Cory. After talking with some buddies I think we're gonna check out a few areas on vacation in September and possible move their in early 2012. Sort of check out neighbourhoods, and some vacation homes to see what we can get for our money. Only problem with vacation homes is their expensive. But moving to Vegas with an empty home and no furniture would suckk so we don't really have a choice.
Old Mar 30, 2011, 2:44am   #13
123money321
Doyle Look-alike

123money321 will become famous soon enough123money321 will become famous soon enough
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staphros View Post
Can Canadians work in the US without visas?
No, we'd need to get them. I don't think it would be too hard for Canadian's though.
Old Mar 30, 2011, 3:33am   #14
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Whats your budget, will you have a car, how important is access to live poker, how many bedrooms do you need?

I'll put you in touch with a good realtor and let you know about neighbourhood recommendation based on your needs

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2011, 3:34am   #15
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

One thing noting is summerlin/henderson etc a car is compulsary if you're going to the strip often as they're a long way away

Old Mar 30, 2011, 4:46am   #16
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
I'll put you in touch with a good realtor
Ha!

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2011, 7:30am   #17
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

One of the 2+2 mods promised me this guy is reputable and he seems to have handled my accom this year fine so far.

Last two years i've had terrible realtors most vegas realtors are scum

Don't rent anything near stratosphere that whole northern strip area is a dump

Last edited by SwoopAE; Mar 30, 2011 at 7:33am.
Old Mar 30, 2011, 5:25pm   #18
123money321
Doyle Look-alike

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
Whats your budget, will you have a car, how important is access to live poker, how many bedrooms do you need?

I'll put you in touch with a good realtor and let you know about neighbourhood recommendation based on your needs
3 bedroom preferred, or 2 bedroom but with 3 acutal beds (or seperate room for a pull out). Ideally about $1500 for the unit ($500/mon each) but anything less than $1800 works. We will have a car. Don't want to be more than 20 minutes way from the strip. 10 or 15 would be nice. House would have to be a "vacation home" which means its furnished, because we don't plan on staying too too long and don't want to buy everything, set up hydro/water/heat etc etc.

Thanks!
Old Mar 30, 2011, 10:01pm   #19
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Ozone nailed my opinion before i could see this thread, i agree with him. If you do end up in Henderson, Johnny Macs has the best chicken wings on the west side of the Mississippi.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2011, 10:13pm   #20
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
Johnny Macs has the best chicken wings on the west side of the Mississippi.

that makes it 12,000,000,000th overall

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote