THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Mar 30, 2011, 5:38pm   #1
Seb47
Professional

Seb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Seb47
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default [ ] 100k pot

Full Tilt Poker Game #29469556305: Table Noel Lynne (heads up, deep) - $300/$600 Ante $150 - No Limit 2-7 Single Draw - 06:25:00 ET - 2011/03/30
Seat 1: durrrr ($72,736.75)
Seat 2: Seb86 ($47,241.75)
durrrr antes $150
Seb86 antes $150
durrrr posts the small blind of $300
Seb86 posts the big blind of $600
The button is in seat #1
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Seb86 [Ks 7d Qh 2d 5h]
durrrr raises to $1,800
Seb86 calls $1,200
*** DRAW *** (Pot: $3,900)
Seb86 discards 2 cards [Ks Qh]
durrrr discards 2 cards
Dealt to Seb86 [7d 2d 5h] [6s 3s]
durrrr is dealt 2 cards
Seb86 bets $3,000
durrrr has 15 seconds left to act
durrrr raises to $11,400
Seb86 has 15 seconds left to act
Seb86 has requested TIME
Seb86 raises to $45,291.75, and is all in
durrrr calls $33,891.75
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Seb86 shows [7d 6s 5h 3s 2d] 7,6,5,3,2
durrrr mucks
Seb86 wins the pot ($94,483) with 7,6,5,3,2
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $94,483.50 | Rake $0.50
Seat 1: durrrr (small blind) mucked [9d 7c 6c 4d 3d] - 9,7,6,4,3
Seat 2: Seb86 (big blind) showed [7d 6s 5h 3s 2d] and won ($94,483) with 7,6,5,3,2

Oh well, still a +230k day but i still havent won a 100k in my life
Seb47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Mar 30, 2011, 5:46pm   #2
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Just a 230k day?

And here I was thinking I was moving towards balla-status playing 10 events at the WSOP this summer...

Joey you need to move up, your status as ptips balla just got challenged. 40k in a week? Nah, 230k in a day.

How much did you have of yourself? Is durrr's call of your 3bet as spewy as it looks on the surface or are you bluffing there a lot? I mean, i'm pretty sure you're not value-shoving worse even in single draw (disclaimer; i've played less than 1k hands of single draw in my life)

Pretty sick anyway. Is Durrrr bad at draw games compared to you and the other good regs?

Last edited by SwoopAE; Mar 30, 2011 at 5:49pm.
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2011, 6:16pm   #3
Seb47
Professional

Seb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to behold
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

its actually more like a +270k day, 230 was just vs durrr

dunno about his call i am obv very polarized when I shove, if he thinks I can bluff then its good I guess
Old Mar 30, 2011, 7:13pm   #4
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb47 View Post
Total pot $94,483.50 | Rake $0.50

rake $0.50 wtf I pay more then that in the pokertips micro games on stars

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2011, 8:40pm   #5
Seb47
Professional

yea I couldnt be a rakepro for sure
Old Mar 31, 2011, 4:22am   #6
eli924
Doyle Look-alike

eli924 will become famous soon enougheli924 will become famous soon enough

you disappear from ptips and come back with this?....I hate you lol.

Nice win sir. How many events you playing in WSOP?

- phil hellmuth
eli924 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2011, 2:10pm   #7
Seb47
Professional

about 15 events, yea i was kinda worried about loggin in on ptips, fearing that skeptix would do another staking that would cost me 5k
Old Mar 31, 2011, 2:45pm   #8
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb47 View Post
about 15 events, yea i was kinda worried about loggin in on ptips, fearing that skeptix would do another staking that would cost me 5k

is the 50K horse event one of them?

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2011, 8:00pm   #9
kid hustlr
Professional

kid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to beholdkid hustlr is a splendid one to behold

subtle

"lucky in love, unlucky at cards", you must have bought yourself a fuck by now.
kid hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2011, 10:10pm   #10
Seb47
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
is the 50K horse event one of them?
no