THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Mar 12, 2011, 8:04am   #1
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default Special Love

*returns to the stage to much applause and cheering, a somewhat inebriated girl on her boyfriend's shoulders near the back of the crowd ensures everyone is aware that she has the capacity to nurse her bastard offspring*

Thank you! We'll do one more!

This is a song about a special kind of love. The kind of love that can only exist between a man with undiagnosed amoral personality disorder who works at a convalescent home and a girl with profound learning disabilities who recently lost 25% of her brain in a harpoon accident.

*strums a couple of chords*

You might recognise the tune, because I nicked it from Placebo. Also my entire band quit in protest when they saw what I'd written, so if you could all load the song up on your ipods I'll just sing over the top of it. Cheers.

# special love is heaven sent
# your cheerful smile, your forehead dent
# your open arms your legs are bent
# your empty eyes' implied consent
# sit you back down in your chair
# it's just like i was never there
# nothing here to misconstrue
# lucky me unlucky you

# special love my favourite game
# no other game is quite the same
# our bodies close our hearts aflame
# though you don't even know my name
# nothing to see nothing to show
# no-one else will ever know
# and if they do they won't know who
# lucky me unlucky you
# lucky me unlucky you
# lucky me...he

# special love is hard to find
# deaf and dumb, ideally blind
# perhaps devoid of conscious mind
# is my especial favourite kind
# now back to my job on the ward
# where special love is my reward
# this is my best job since the zoo
# lucky me unlucky you
# lucky me unlucky you
# lucky me...he

# special love in a special room
# she is infertile i assume
# but special children in her womb
# means special poison to consume
# and though i miss you now you've passed
# you weren't the first you won't be last
# because there's always someone new
# lucky me unlucky you
# lucky me unlucky you
# lucky me...he
# lucky me unlucky you
# lucky me...he

Thank you, Pokertips! You've been a...audience! *runs off the stage to avoid the barrage of empty bottles and one extremely confused ocelot*

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Apr 09, 2011, 6:16am   #2
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

you know you've hit the visceral repugnance sweet spot when you get over a hundred views and no replies.

so i started writing another song for my album about gaybos, trannies and sex offenders, but after an hour i wasn't getting anywhere so called it a day and accidentally wrote this while i was making my dinner.

Bollocks (to the tune of Yellow)

# I wrote a song,
# But gave up halfway through.
# Much like I always do.
# 'Cause it was all bollocks.

# Just stick some words,
# Into a line or two.
# That's all that Coldplay do.
# It's why their stuff's bollocks.

# This verse is one line short.
# It's here as food for thought.
# But it's still bollocks.

# This bit,
# Is all over the place.
# Some kind,
# Of bridge or middle eight.
# Doesn't rhyme,
# Unless you sing it weird.
# Its bio-engineered.

# I sing quite high,
# So I get chased by dogs.
# But not much rhymes with dogs.
# Which is just bollocks.

# The video,
# Was shot by my mate Steve,
# With a camera he thieved,
# But it came out bollocks.

# This bit,
# Has come around again.
# This time,
# It isn't quite the same.
# I think,
# It's almost over now.
# I'm finished anyhow.

Kc
Old Apr 13, 2011, 8:06pm   #3
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

this is the gravy rainbow.

Old Apr 22, 2011, 3:58am   #4
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

The tortured genius writes a song forum is that-a-way -->

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote