THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Apr 21, 2011, 8:42pm   #1
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default Uh Oh...Deposit?!

** I AM CANADIAN **

Anyways...

Well here is a funny thing. I want to deposit this weekend and play some cards over the holiday. Been a super week business wise and I want to relax and play some 1/2 somewhere.

Where?

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Apr 21, 2011, 9:52pm   #2
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH Party Pokah!

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2011, 10:00pm   #3
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

Party or ongame.
You can deposit and withdraw with both without much restriction if you set up your bank account info with them. (and of course you can use CC to but that has a max per day and month)
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2011, 12:18pm   #4
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

party is super tough even at 1/2.

if you dont care about software and multitabling you should go with a very small and donkey site

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2011, 4:49pm   #5
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

loaded up party and it was ok-ish. bought in for $400, loaded up two tables for $125 each and cashed out $620, profit $220. Can't leave the money on - too much of a distraction at the moment. I am going to be a load and go, cash and run sort of player for a bit.

Agree with you BB, the game was much tougher than I expected. I made out ok partly because I think my aggression factor was way off the chart combined with my being a complete unknown. I got the sense that the table was deep with regs. Using disposable income (ie fun money) as opposed to proper br management made for a nice change. I think I might do some more dump-win-run stuff for a bit.
Old Apr 25, 2011, 5:04pm   #6
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Tilt has given away a bunch of random bonuses (mine is 750) that clears pretty fast not sure if you've got one but you should check your bonus offer because playing some 1/2 tables you could easily clear 100 in a few hours if you got a decent bonus (some of my friends got 500 so it seems to be based on your volume there)

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2011, 5:39am   #7
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
Tilt has given away a bunch of random bonuses (mine is 750) that clears pretty fast not sure if you've got one but you should check your bonus offer because playing some 1/2 tables you could easily clear 100 in a few hours if you got a decent bonus (some of my friends got 500 so it seems to be based on your volume there)
glad you mentioned this because full tilt didn't fucking bother.

i wouldn't look for too much methodology in their madnessitude though. i'm iron man/black card and they gave me a paltry $500.

also i've been trying to talk pokerstars into incentivising me to jump to their ship after party and ipoker both offered to lick my blackcard balls, but stars are apparently aware that their deal is better than everyone else's already and won't give me 30% off supernova

Kc
Old Apr 26, 2011, 8:17am   #8
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Between rakeback and the bonuses it's worth clearing them at tilt if you got one

Most people I know even some with higher volume than me got 500, not sure why I got 750 maybe because i've been playing some rush recently? idk

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2011, 8:50am   #9
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
Between rakeback and the bonuses it's worth clearing them at tilt if you got one

Most people I know even some with higher volume than me got 500, not sure why I got 750 maybe because i've been playing some rush recently? idk
rush doesn't rake as much as you might imagine. one might suggest that a player already invested in their loyalty programs requires less incentivisation than someone who is not, but such logic cannot reasonably be applied to full of shit poker.

this may just be another example of you being a lucky fucker.

Kc