THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old May 16, 2011, 8:31pm   #1
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of
Default Full Ring Video

I was bored last night and made a video

1/2 Full Ring bunch of tables 4 on the screen rotating in hands

So if anyone here still plays poker here it is

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yp7pkz
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old May 16, 2011, 10:08pm   #2
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

Downloading.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2011, 10:58pm   #3
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute

Question as I watch: what's it like being able to play online poker?

Old May 16, 2011, 11:34pm   #4
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Really enjoyed the video!

Old May 20, 2011, 2:28pm   #5
podbelski
Doyle Look-alike

podbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nice

I'm still playing glad you made it joey, downloading atm
podbelski est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2011, 3:08pm   #6
podbelski
Doyle Look-alike

podbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nice

BTW what your HUD stats are?
Old May 23, 2011, 4:01pm   #7
podbelski
Doyle Look-alike

Joey? Wanted to ask smth about the vid but since you don't reply my prev question I'm not sure should I
Old May 24, 2011, 2:09am   #8
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by podbelski View Post
Joey? Wanted to ask smth about the vid but since you don't reply my prev question I'm not sure should I
I was on vacation without the internet the last couple days....

The first line is VIP/PR/Steal%/3bet%
I think the second line is Agg Factor/CBet%/something(maybe fold to cbet)/hands played

I probably should take the time to set up the HUD for stats I actually use.
I check the pop up stats a lot, for opening % by position, more specific 3bet stats, and how they react to steals.
Old May 24, 2011, 1:52pm   #9
podbelski
Doyle Look-alike

ok just a few hands I'd be glad to hear more thoughts about:

3' table 2, A7 on A73tt
what if he check-raises big? no reliable stats/reads... I usually go broke one way or another, mostly to see I'm drawing to 4 outs

8' table 2, T8s on K25tt77
that was sick from my point of view but I guess if it you were the PFR, it's a fold on the river?

17' table 4, KTs check-raise on K97tt
u said the opp is playing TP/OP by calling your check-raise, do you simply "know" him in particular or his stats/type lead u to this conclusion?

24' table 1, A8s as PFR 3way on 572r
why don't you go for 2/3 barreling here?

25' table 4, Q8s with FD on 456ttQ
what if he raises turn big (or shoves)? or minraises?

28' table 1, A9o on 425tt BvB
do you fold to a standard cbet here?

thx

PS of course the vid is nice, worth rewatching. Hope you will get "bored" again sooner or later
Old May 25, 2011, 12:30am   #10
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

ok just a few hands I'd be glad to hear more thoughts about:

3' table 2, A7 on A73tt
what if he check-raises big? no reliable stats/reads... I usually go broke one way or another, mostly to see I'm drawing to 4 outs

70/20 over even just a few hands + limping in MP + weird stack size is a pretty reliable tell that he is awful. I am just getting in the flop everytime if he raises. Even If he never is outright bluffing he will show up with A3, pair+flush draw, maybe 73s or a retarded AK,AQ line.

8' table 2, T8s on K25tt77
that was sick from my point of view but I guess if it you were the PFR, it's a fold on the river?

There isnt a single hand I would take that line with so it isnt something to consider.
The line is completely senseless and I think you will see a desperation bluff there well over 70% of the time. I would call fast with A high and some Q highs and "re-desperation bluff" anything worse.

17' table 4, KTs check-raise on K97tt
u said the opp is playing TP/OP by calling your check-raise, do you simply "know" him in particular or his stats/type lead u to this conclusion?

This was probably to thin which is why maybe a 3bet is better than a flat.
HU I like the line but against a BTN range rather than a HU range it was probably to thin. Generally when I raise for value and get raised I almost never fold against anyone somewhat compentent (otherwise why did I raise?). So given that I think raise getting it was maybe to thin, I think a alternative line is better.

24' table 1, A8s as PFR 3way on 572r
why don't you go for 2/3 barreling here?

Sure, but you can't to it everytime against reasonable opponents. Why not just choose slightly better hands to do it with. Like A8s with a backdoor flush draw. One and done is pretty bad but I think 2 or 3 is fine.

25' table 4, Q8s with FD on 456ttQ
what if he raises turn big (or shoves)? or minraises?

zero chance I was folding top pair, straight draw, flush draw to that guy. If he has me beat good for him. I snap call I shove, shove over a big raise. Flat a minraise and ck call river (or ckraise river If I improve). Not really a spot that will come up to often since players like him or increasingly rare

28' table 1, A9o on 425tt BvB
do you fold to a standard cbet here?

I think I misplayed that hand because I was more focused on 3bet pot with the whale at the same time. I should have at least checked if that player ck raised as PR raiser often. If yes I should have just checked it down.

If he cbet it would depend a lot on is steal % from the SB and his cbet frequencies.

Against a very wide range I probably would call. Against a tighter range I might raise. Against a very tight range I would fold (or maybe use that as preflop 3bet bluff if he has around a 20% preflop range)

So against a very wide range I think the hand is to good to bluff raise with, I could bluff raise with worse hands (pretty much anything). Against a tighter range the hand is iffy to call so as one of best I want to fold Ill bluff with it.

Last edited by joeyjoejoejr; May 25, 2011 at 12:34am.