THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > Strategy > Omaha Ring Games

Old Jun 30, 2011, 2:42am   #31
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

@OP if you were the button who bet and how many checked before the bet?

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jun 30, 2011, 12:29pm   #32
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I'm trying to remember the hand, but when I think about it, I was probably the button. Some one had raised pre and I had called along with everyone else.

Then post flop, it was a couple of checks, villain bets, I think one caller, a couple folds and then action to me in which case I jammed.

-d
darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2011, 12:59pm   #33
acehole_76

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
I'm trying to remember the hand, but when I think about it, I was probably the button. Some one had raised pre and I had called along with everyone else.

Then post flop, it was a couple of checks, villain bets, I think one caller, a couple folds and then action to me in which case I jammed.

-d

oh in this case i also like a call..........

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
Old Jul 01, 2011, 12:47am   #34
acehole_76

if you were closing out the action it is:

small raise > PSRaise

Kc
Old Jul 01, 2011, 1:29am   #35
darryl

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I was tilting at the time, so I think I jammed because I just wanted to go home if I lost. So of course I ended up going home after I lost.

-d
Old Jul 01, 2011, 1:48am   #36
acehole_76

Quote:
I was tilting at the time, so I think I jammed because I just wanted to go home if I lost. So of course I ended up going home after I lost.

-d

you have identified the problem now what do you do to fix it? I can tell you why I never tilt. nothing matters, nothing you do matters, nothing you say matters. the entire existence of the human race is meaningless. armed with this knowledge how can getting your aces cracked upset you? now this knowledge can itself be enough to anger those who know it but if you are armed with a huge amount of apathy you to can live in a world without tilt.......

Kc
Old Jul 01, 2011, 12:34pm   #37
darryl

Easier said than done.
Actually though after I jammed, I realized it may not have been that bad after all, hence the posting.

It's strange though, the money really doesn't mean much, but it's still tough to detach emotion from crazy hands. If I were playing for pennies, or even gloating rights, that would probably still happen.

-d
Old Jul 01, 2011, 1:25pm   #38
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
you have identified the problem now what do you do to fix it? I can tell you why I never tilt. nothing matters, nothing you do matters, nothing you say matters. the entire existence of the human race is meaningless. armed with this knowledge how can getting your aces cracked upset you? now this knowledge can itself be enough to anger those who know it but if you are armed with a huge amount of apathy you to can live in a world without tilt.......
this is poison.

if nothing matters, there is no motivation to make good decisions.

Kc
Old Jul 01, 2011, 2:03pm   #39
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's strange though, the money really doesn't mean much, but it's still tough to detach emotion from crazy hands. If I were playing for pennies, or even gloating rights, that would probably still happen.
unhappiness is the disparity between what is wanted and what is. happiness is concordance between what is wanted and what is.

most people wrongly conclude that the path to happiness is found in the fulfillment of wants, since they realise they are happy when they get what they want. except they aren't, because the thing they want will rarely turn out to be as good as they expected it to be, and again there is disparity between what is wanted and what is. the thing that is wanted will degrade from the moment it is acquired and again there is disparity. even when in possession of the perfect object of desire, there is the knowledge that it will degrade or the potential for it to be lost or forfeited and again there is disparity.

the want/fulfillment relationship is a self perpetuating cycle. the want is fullfilled, it makes us happy, so we want more. the want is not fullfilled, it makes us unhappy, so we want more. with each instance, the relationship between want and un/happiness is reinforced.

the escape comes not from the fulfillment of wants, but the elimination of want. what is is beyond control, therefore the disparity between what is wanted and what is can only be overcome by control of what is wanted. one must remake ones mind to want nothing other than what is; to not want.

Kc
Old Jul 01, 2011, 2:08pm   #40
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
unhappiness is the disparity between what is wanted and what is. happiness is concordance between what is wanted and what is.

most people wrongly conclude that the path to happiness is found in the fulfillment of wants, since they realise they are happy when they get what they want. except they aren't, because the thing they want will rarely turn out to be as good as they expected it to be, and again there is disparity between what is wanted and what is. the thing that is wanted will degrade from the moment it is acquired and again there is disparity. even when in possession of the perfect object of desire, there is the knowledge that it will degrade or the potential for it to be lost or forfeited and again there is disparity.

the want/fulfillment relationship is a self perpetuating cycle. the want is fullfilled, it makes us happy, so we want more. the want is not fullfilled, it makes us unhappy, so we want more. with each instance, the relationship between want and un/happiness is reinforced.

the escape comes not from the fulfillment of wants, but the elimination of want. what is is beyond control, therefore the disparity between what is wanted and what is can only be overcome by control of what is wanted. one must remake ones mind to want nothing other than what is; to not want.

Kc
This is basically just a verbose take on the Rolling Stones.
Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote