THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jul 22, 2011, 11:24am   #1
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default fuck marry kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
vanessa selbst, annette obrestad, annie duke.

fuck marry kill?

(new thread?) YES

Kc
Fuck annette (that giant ass might be fun for a one time thing, but I could never marry that bossy bitch)

marry selbst (hello threesomes)

kill annie just typing this makes me happy

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jul 22, 2011, 11:41am   #2
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

here is the rule for the thread. first person to reply to any new group has to post the next one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
Fuck annette (that giant ass might be fun for a one time thing, but I could never marry that bossy bitch)

marry selbst (hello threesomes)

kill annie just typing this makes me happy
kill is usually the easiest one, and ldo annie duke. even if henry kissinger was in the mix it's hard to not kill annie...but she /might/ have nice tits and you can always beat her savagely while you're doing it. this does present a quandary because there is really nothing to recommend vanessa selbst. i think your threesome forecast is a little optimistic. what kind of girls are you going to get in the mix with selbst on the undercard?

i'd marry annette, i think she's someone i could at least tolerate for a prolonged period of time and if i'm wrong i can always take half her stuff...nope, can't do it. gotta kill annie. fuck selbst.

Kc
Old Jul 22, 2011, 12:18pm   #3
balthazarr
zahltinbar

balthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
what kind of girls are you going to get in the mix with selbst on the undercard?
balthazarr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2011, 12:23pm   #4
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by balthazarr View Post
forgot about hookers and gold diggers. i withdraw my objection.

Kc
Old Jul 22, 2011, 12:25pm   #5
acehole_76

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i think your threesome forecast is a little optimistic. what kind of girls are you going to get in the mix with selbst on the undercard?
Kc

her current girlfriend has a nice rack and isnt bad looking so i am thinking that is what we get, I will be fine. also who can I have more in commen with then vanessa*?

* poker, big breasted blonds, short hair, sports and BBB...........

the one on the right was her last GF new one is even hotter

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc

Last edited by acehole_76; Jul 22, 2011 at 12:28pm.
Old Jul 22, 2011, 12:40pm   #6
acehole_76

Quote:
i'd marry annette, i think she's someone i could at least tolerate for a prolonged period of time and if i'm wrong i can always take half her stuff...
Kc

once I saw a tv poker show where it was 2 players playing one hand. whoever annette was teamed with was....well if you havent seen it find it watch it and see if you change your mind.

Kc
Old Jul 22, 2011, 12:52pm   #7
killcrazy
Apex Predator

Quote:
once I saw a tv poker show where it was 2 players playing one hand. whoever annette was teamed with was....well if you havent seen it find it watch it and see if you change your mind.
how the fuck am i meant to find that?

the first two rules of fmk are retroactive btw, otherwise this thread is dead before it starts.

Kc
Old Jul 22, 2011, 1:02pm   #8
acehole_76

Quote:
how the fuck am i meant to find that?

the first two rules of fmk are retroactive btw, otherwise this thread is dead before it starts.

Kc

i will find it and the 1st two rules? you are saying I need to pick the next three? If so i will but I am going on vac so this one will have to wait a week.

here is the youtube page of the event:

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...&oq=doubles+po

cant find any clips of her just screetching at her partners

Kc

Last edited by acehole_76; Jul 22, 2011 at 1:08pm.
Old Jul 22, 2011, 1:06pm   #9
sully
Grinder

sully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sully

Quote:

It was in the double poker championships and she was teamed with Huck Seed. She called him out for one of his plays. Not sure which episode it was in but she was just being the Bitch she is during that hand.

Sully
sully est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2011, 1:10pm   #10
acehole_76

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully View Post
It was in the double poker championships and she was teamed with Huck Seed. She called him out for one of his plays. Not sure which episode it was in but she was just being the Bitch she is during that hand.

Sully

also she clashed a bit with phil galfond (sp?). TBH I find annette entertaining but I would never marry her.

oh and kc and I are not the only ones who can play

Kc