THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jul 22, 2011, 4:20pm   #21
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
i have no idea who two of those people are. kill the less attractive one and fuck the other. marry the poker player since at least we'd have something to talk about.

i will get us back on track with 3 poker players.

the pokerstars girls. vanessa rousso, liv boeree, victoria coren.

Kc

you have never seen misery? you should......

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jul 22, 2011, 4:26pm   #22
acehole_76

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the pokerstars girls. vanessa rousso, liv boeree, victoria coren.

Kc

marry coren she is my type

fuck boeree but i am not to excited about this tbh

kill rousso i am excited about this

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
Old Jul 22, 2011, 4:28pm   #23
acehole_76

ok i failed let me try again: MFK

leeann tweeden

shana hiatt

amanda leatherman

Kc
Old Jul 22, 2011, 4:33pm   #24
sully
Grinder

sully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sully

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post

leeann tweeden

shana hiatt

amanda leatherman

Marry: Tweeden

Fuck: Hiatt

Kill: Leatherman
sully est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2011, 4:35pm   #25
sully
Grinder

sully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sully

MFK

Jennifer Tilly

Erica Schoenberg

Maria Ho
sully est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2011, 4:47pm   #26
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
marry coren she is my type

fuck boeree but i am not to excited about this tbh

kill rousso i am excited about this
i would cut her face off and stab her to death with it. we have reached consensus.

shana, leeann and amanda...tweeden obviously has to die, anyone who doesn't know how to spell their own name is probably not going to last long under killcrazy brand eugenics (see also vanessa rousseau). leatherman is perhaps too cutesy to put up with for long, and also passive and missing a personality. so fuck her, and marry shana. shana looks like fun.

next round, the jennifers. tilly, harman and leigh.

Kc
Old Jul 22, 2011, 4:48pm   #27
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully View Post
MFK

Jennifer Tilly

Erica Schoenberg

Maria Ho
don't know maria so she dies. fuck tilly, marry erica.

also kudos to erica for the strip poker video.

Kc
Old Jul 22, 2011, 6:24pm   #28
acehole_76

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully View Post
MFK

Jennifer Tilly

Erica Schoenberg

Maria Ho

what I want to do to tilly is going to be more then the 5 or sec I will last after my 20 year wait has come to an end. so i will have to marry her.

fuck maria ho

kill erica I have already seen all of her

Kc
Old Jul 22, 2011, 6:29pm   #29
acehole_76

Quote:
next round, the jennifers. tilly, harman and leigh.

Kc

this one is hard as i dont want to kill any of these girls.

I have met harmen she is very nice but she is also the smallest and easiest to kill.

still marry tilly

and what I would do to leigh would be done in a baseball dugout at night and she would answer to stacy.

Kc
Old Jul 22, 2011, 6:30pm   #30
acehole_76

Quote:

leeann tweeden

shana hiatt

amanda leatherman

amanda is my type marry

leeann seems like the most likley live one so in bed she goes

poor shana you have to die now

Kc