THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Aug 16, 2011, 2:24am   #1
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of
Default A poker hand

Live 10/20 NL Full Ring

Hero 12K
Villian1 20K
Villian2 $900

Villian2 is awful and tilted.
Villian1 is older live pro, generally solid and smart but likely scared money with current stack sizes. I dont have much experience playing with him

Villian2 limps in MP
Hero Raises to $90 in LP with
Villian1 Calls on BTN
Blinds fold
Villian2 Calls

Flop (pot $300)

Villian2 leads $75
Hero raises to $300
Villian1 calls
Villian2 all in $810

Hero?

Hero raises to $1600
Villian1 calls

Turn (pot ~$4300)

What now
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Aug 16, 2011, 12:18pm   #2
DirtySanchez80
Professional

DirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to DirtySanchez80

that really scares me.. cause "solid" old live pros usually dump onepair hands when they face such heavy action

I wonder why u play so fast on the flop. A huge raise vs his lead and then this minraise when Vln2 is allin. It seems like u want Vln1 to fold or put all his chips in the pot which is not the best idea.

J9 is possible.. QQ AJ is less likely but not impossible (i dont know how ur image is perceived on the table)

but i think most live pros wont vbet these hands on this turn
so i would check and decide

DirtySanchez80 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2011, 12:50pm   #3
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

how can he just call your bet? QT isnt getting the right price. wouldnt JJ & 99 reraise as they dont want to give QT a free look at the turn?

i am going to check the turn

and really stare at villian 1 he is super deep it is going to be tough for him to bluff this turn and not give somthing away.........if he is able to bet and not look like he is bluffing after a 2/3 min stare down he has it.

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2011, 9:13pm   #4
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

I think I mostly agree.
Probably should have raised the lead a little smaller.
And not sure about the minraise.

But here is rest of the hand.

Turn

Hero bets $2600
Villian1 calls

River (pot $9900)

Hero all in $7700

Gold or Ridiculous?

Shoud mention that this is a 3K max buy in game. Villian is up a ton. I have won several 4-5k pot showing down nuts/near nuts.

Keep in mind Villian2 has one Jack a ton.
Old Aug 16, 2011, 9:32pm   #5
acehole_76

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

i like the river shove he cant call

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
Old Aug 16, 2011, 10:23pm   #6
DirtySanchez80
Professional

DirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to DirtySanchez80

thin as hell

DirtySanchez80 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2011, 8:40pm   #7
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySanchez80 View Post
thin as hell
Agreed it is way to thin as a value bet.
But it was a bluff targeting mostly 99 and maybe even JJ.
Obviously thin as bluff to but I think this was the perfect player for it , I had a tight image and this is a BIG bet for the game.
Old Aug 17, 2011, 8:45pm   #8
acehole_76

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyjoejoejr View Post
Quote:
thin as hell
Obviously thin as bluff to but I think this was the perfect player for it , I had a tight image and this is a BIG bet for the game.

i like it

he folded correct?

Kc
Old Aug 17, 2011, 9:01pm   #9
podbelski
Doyle Look-alike

podbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyjoejoejr View Post
Quote:
thin as hell
I think he means it's a thin bluff
podbelski est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2011, 9:01pm   #10
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

i think i hate this.

if it's player dependent/read based then there's no thread to be had. vacuum? bleurgh.

Kc