THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Aug 17, 2011, 9:52pm   #11
DirtySanchez80
Professional

DirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtySanchez80 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to DirtySanchez80

i meant it is thin as a vbet AND as bluff..

i dont see a hand that we vbet against
b/c of that i really dislike the minreraise
and to fold out Sets in a livegame is a sick sick plan.. i mean old live pros play ~14hands in a hour and when they flop the jackpot its nearly impossible to make em fold

the board has to run out like 4str8 4flush

i dont think that liveplayers will fold a set here.. def. not JJ cause u could bet 99
also why would u reraise QT on the flop?

i admit that liveplayers do not tend to think that way.. they just give u one hand and flip a coin

DirtySanchez80 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Aug 17, 2011, 10:24pm   #12
spalding25
4 betting KT for value

spalding25 has a reputation beyond reputespalding25 has a reputation beyond reputespalding25 has a reputation beyond reputespalding25 has a reputation beyond reputespalding25 has a reputation beyond reputespalding25 has a reputation beyond reputespalding25 has a reputation beyond reputespalding25 has a reputation beyond reputespalding25 has a reputation beyond reputespalding25 has a reputation beyond reputespalding25 has a reputation beyond repute

really dislike the second flop raise by you
spalding25 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2011, 10:34pm   #13
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

He folded 99 and as an added bonus the whole table went into discussion determining I was retarded for value shoving (and I didnt correct them)

Other guy had QJ.

I didnt have super solids reads having played about 10 hours lifetime live with vilian on how he would respond here to this bet. I think my description covered the info I had.

I can rep KK,JJ in addition to Q10 (though admittedly I probably dont play Q10 like this on flop).

I begining to think in any spot live this deep just making huge bets is +ev if villian cannot have the nuts. But I can be convinced that it was to reckless
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2011, 10:35pm   #14
podbelski
Doyle Look-alike

podbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySanchez80 View Post
i dont think that liveplayers will fold a set here.. def. not JJ cause u could bet 99
yeah he won't fold JJ, but I agree it's unlikely he has it. I just hope he folded whatever he had
podbelski est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2011, 12:02am   #15
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyjoejoejr View Post
He folded 99 and as an added bonus the whole table went into discussion determining I was retarded for value shoving (and I didnt correct them)

Other guy had QJ.

I didnt have super solids reads having played about 10 hours lifetime live with vilian on how he would respond here to this bet. I think my description covered the info I had.

I can rep KK,JJ in addition to Q10 (though admittedly I probably dont play Q10 like this on flop).

I begining to think in any spot live this deep just making huge bets is +ev if villian cannot have the nuts. But I can be convinced that it was to reckless

he needs the nuts to call imo he cant have the nuts I like the shove..........

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote