THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Mar 25, 2010, 6:29pm   #1
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone
Default KC: The Well

Ask killcrazy any questions you want. I'll start:

How old are you?

Will you tell us your real name?

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Mar 25, 2010, 6:36pm   #2
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
How old are you?
28 and 3/4 sir.

Quote:
Will you tell us your real name?
probably not, but i will tell you that i was out buying food earlier, and a wee boy about 2 years old saw me, adopted a look of total amazement, pointed and yelled "IT'S BATMAN!"

Kc
Old Mar 25, 2010, 6:38pm   #3
ggnh
Disco

ggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to all

Why hasn't the pseudospiritual wisdom waffle iron been released in Canada yet?

Why were you an honorary Canadian at one point?

Was it due to our awesome hockiness during teh Olympics?
<Ozone> I dunno... fuckin' poker
<Kc>this one is much closer to good advice but still introduces some unnecessary shortcuts across the grass for us to cover our boots in dog shit.
ggnh est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2010, 6:51pm   #4
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

Where do you get the ink for your poison pen?
bluesjack9 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2010, 6:53pm   #5
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute

What drugs do you use regularly? (Alcohol and prescription psychopharmaceuticals count)

Old Mar 25, 2010, 7:05pm   #6
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggnh View Post
Why hasn't the pseudospiritual wisdom waffle iron been released in Canada yet?
licensing issues.

Quote:
Why were you an honorary Canadian at one point?
special dispensation from canada's ambassador to the moon, fox.

Quote:
Was it due to our awesome hockiness during teh Olympics?
short version; yes.

you know what the original six means in washington? they're the guys who were caps fans before 2004.

Kc
Old Mar 25, 2010, 7:09pm   #7
killcrazy
Apex Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjack9 View Post
Where do you get the ink for your poison pen?
before i start typing, i do the broken glass thing from that awful van damme film from when they were going to fight "the ancient way".

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozone
What drugs do you use regularly? (Alcohol and prescription psychopharmaceuticals count)
just nicotine. almost never drink, and and i'm not prescribed anything right now. i kicked the weed about 9 months back.

Kc
Old Mar 25, 2010, 7:15pm   #8
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

What was your religious upbringing?

Old Mar 25, 2010, 7:29pm   #9
killcrazy
Apex Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
What was your religious upbringing?
there was a cher joke here, but i cut it because i got quite angry about how shit she is.

i was baptised catholic, went to a catholic school until i was 12, went to church every Sunday until I decided I couldn't be arsed, learnt all about the baby jesus and the nativity and the easter story and couldn't have told you a thing he had said or done except be born and die by the time i reached the age of reason and renounced my faith when i was 11.

since then i've actually studied the bible, which is obviously bad news for christians who want to talk to me about it.

just ask them why peter was carrying a sword at the garden of gethsemane. jews weren't around to wander around jerusalem with weapons during passover, or at any other time for that matter. jesus was a terrorist, ladies and gentlemen.

Kc
Old Mar 25, 2010, 7:59pm   #10
Molinero
Looking at You

Molinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Molinero Send a message via AIM to Molinero Send a message via MSN to Molinero
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

At what point did you realize that your sharp wit and sarcastic nature had earned you a huge following here on ptips?

Will you win the poy?

Did you ever have a dog? is it still alive? and if so what is its name?
Molinero est déconnecté   Reply With Quote