THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Dec 10, 2011, 12:28am   #1
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of
Default Small Flush really deep

Starting a deep full ring table with good reg
He is a pretty big nit FR but smart and aware of his image

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (2 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com
Hero (BB) ($872.70)
SB ($746.80)
Preflop: Hero is BB with 9, 8
SB bets $5, Hero raises to $20, SB calls $15
Flop: ($40.80) K, 5, J (2 players)
Hero bets $32, SB calls $32
Turn: ($104.80) 2 (2 players)
Hero bets $68, SB raises to $172, Hero ?

edit over 200 hands i hadnt been 3 betting very much ~12% and he had only defended a few times 70% fold to 3bet this HU session

Last edited by joeyjoejoejr; Dec 10, 2011 at 12:34am.
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Dec 10, 2011, 1:51am   #2
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

3-ball it to $310 or so and be waiting to snap-call.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2011, 2:27am   #3
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyjoejoejr View Post
edit over 200 hands i hadnt been 3 betting very much ~12% and he had only defended a few times 70% fold to 3bet this HU session
makes this a great spot for a naked ace bluff.

need more information to say anything useful.

Kc
Old Dec 10, 2011, 5:22am   #4
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
3-ball it to $310 or so and be waiting to snap-call.
lol no way

you srs?

edit: eh i guess it wouldn't be as bad as i thought when i first read it. ugh i dunno, too high to think about this atm.

Last edited by Red4Eva; Dec 10, 2011 at 5:31am.
Red4Eva est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2011, 8:43pm   #5
BeluA
yo dafty

BeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond repute

you dont have any reads to make an adjustment here

so you have to go with the standard against most deep nitregs .. which is

call and reevaluate river

you/the board are blocking most of the lower flush combos T9 / T8 /JT KQ etc blah
BeluA est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2011, 2:55am   #6
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

Yes, I'm serious. Maybe I should start taking way more aggressive turn and river lines if my suggestion to 3-bet and get it in here seems like a joke.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2011, 3:43am   #7
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeluA View Post
you dont have any reads to make an adjustment here

so you have to go with the standard against most deep nitregs .. which is

call and reevaluate river

you/the board are blocking most of the lower flush combos T9 / T8 /JT KQ etc blah
i would think this is pretty std, i mean villain is an FR nit.
Old Dec 12, 2011, 6:09pm   #8
Red4Eva
Grinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
Yes, I'm serious. Maybe I should start taking way more aggressive turn and river lines if my suggestion to 3-bet and get it in here seems like a joke.
you really think an FR nit villain is going to shove 400BBs in on turn with worse? i think that rarely ever happens, its 400BBs. And I'm not fully understanding the reasoning for your seriousness. Maybe you should? But until you do i think villain will mostly be folding worse / flatting worse and shove better if we take that line.
Old Dec 13, 2011, 12:23am   #9
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

One thing I didnt mention was my betsize on the turn. I think the standard would be to bet more. I had actually typed in 80 something then decided to look weaker with a smaller betsize.

I was trying to get called lighter (and lighter when I bet the river). But I didnt think everything through before I bet and was very much annoyed in the spot I put myself in when I was raised.

But I definitely think he is more likely to raise bluff $68 than $86
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2011, 1:15pm   #10
podbelski
Doyle Look-alike

podbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nice

What's the problem with call-evaluate the river line? I simply find it superior with the info you gave out...
podbelski est déconnecté   Reply With Quote