THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jan 01, 2012, 12:26am   #1
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default 2011 results??

I started out great through March, then tanked through June. Had to take a break for a few months to get married. Started playing again and pretty much tanked, so I took the rest of the year off. Wound up $83 up for the year, at $0.61/hr. Guess I can't quit my day job unless it was like the 1800's.
I only played live and it was pretty evenly split amongst 1-2 and 2-5 NLHE and 1-2 and 2-5 PLO. Had my last hand of the year held up, I would have been up about $1300 for the year. Sigh. There's always 2012.

Let's see if I can figure out how to attach a chart in the next post...

-d

darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jan 01, 2012, 12:27am   #2
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
Wound up $83 up for the year
Holla

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 01, 2012, 12:27am   #3
darryl

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Yeah, the $83 isn't really that baller but I did enjoy myself and I attribute most of the loss in mid year to running bad. I couldn't play nearly as much as I normally would have.

-d

Last edited by darryl; Jan 01, 2012 at 12:43am.
Old Jan 01, 2012, 12:32am   #4
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute

Screenshot ftw?

Old Jan 01, 2012, 1:28am   #5
darryl

I could be making all of this up to avoid the tax man

-d
Old Jan 01, 2012, 11:54am   #6
Seb47
Professional

Seb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Seb47
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

up about 1.5M
Seb47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 01, 2012, 5:45pm   #7
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb47 View Post
up about 1.5M

Old Jan 02, 2012, 2:00am   #8
Red4Eva
Grinder

Red4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to beholdRed4Eva is a splendid one to behold

Made $51.6k

I'll take it considering the last 6 months I've played less than 10 hours a week on avg i'd say.

So, so sick of live poker.
Red4Eva est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2012, 10:28am   #9
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb47 View Post
up about 1.5M
Now that's how to do it like a boss.

I think I made ~60k online and -15k or so live give or take. Pretty bad year all up but I missed a lot of close calls.

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 03, 2012, 8:21pm   #10
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

I had basically a "meh" year. Probably played fewer tournaments in 2011 than any of the 5 years prior (thank you U.S. gubbament!). Without being able to say for sure, I probably lost a few grand online and then cashed in the WSOP Main Event to make it a net win on the year.

We'll see what this year has in store. I've been having a hard time motivating myself to grind. I need some type of really nice score to change that and get me feeling excited about clicking buttons again.