THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > The Rail

View Poll Results: What does this move mean for the Bronco's next five years?
Multiple AFC Champion games but no superbowl wins 0 0%
Manning over the hill, big mistake for Broncos, will miss the playoffs for the next three years 2 12.50%
Superbowl title within the next three years 4 25.00%
Who the hell cares? 5 31.25%
Skeptix is a Bastard. 8 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old Mar 19, 2012, 6:15pm   #1
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default Mile High Manning

Woot! Lets hope this turns into some good years for the broncos.
TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Mar 19, 2012, 8:04pm   #2
sully
Grinder

sully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sully

They will never win without Tbone!!!
sully est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2012, 8:12pm   #3
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe now when I turn on Mike and Mike in the morning while getting ready for work after crazy upsets in the NCAA tournament, the women's tourney, college hockey finals, a four-way playoff to determine a new #1 on the PGA Tour and a NASCAR race where the winner joined the ranks of legends to win back-to-back at Bristol, maybe now I can hear about something other than Peyton Manning during the football offseason? That would be nice.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2012, 4:36am   #4
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis of Evil View Post
Maybe now when I turn on Mike and Mike in the morning while getting ready for work after crazy upsets in the NCAA tournament, the women's tourney, college hockey finals, a four-way playoff to determine a new #1 on the PGA Tour and a NASCAR race where the winner joined the ranks of legends to win back-to-back at Bristol, maybe now I can hear about something other than Peyton Manning during the football offseason? That would be nice.

I couldn't agree more, he's becomre more tiresome than Farve.
bluesjack9 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2012, 7:30pm   #5
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

Smart of Broncos to sell high on Tebow and move on with a better QB.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2012, 7:52pm   #6
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjack9 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis of Evil View Post

I couldn't agree more, he's becomre more tiresome than Farve.
How can someone become more tiresome after 4 weeks than Favre who media whored for 4 years?
Old Mar 23, 2012, 3:21am   #7
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

[quote=TJTay89;996955]
Quote:

How can someone become more tiresome after 4 weeks than Favre who media whored for 4 years?
It was all season not 4 weeks and the way Payton dragged it out it seemed like 4 years..but point taken...no one will ever be more tiresome than Farve
bluesjack9 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2012, 3:02am   #8
TJTay89
I am a wolf

[quote=bluesjack9;997095]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJTay89 View Post
Quote:

It was all season not 4 weeks and the way Payton dragged it out it seemed like 4 years..but point taken...no one will ever be more tiresome than Farve
I understand. After you have become inidated with 24/7 of tebow for the past year, Mannings whoring just a small bump in the road though. I feel so sorry for all the real Jet fans and New York residents in general, it gets old so fast, but last so much longer after that point.
Old Mar 29, 2012, 12:23am   #9
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

there are no jets fans here
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2012, 12:24am   #10
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

BTW i wanted the option of "San Diego Chargers, always in the playoffs and go no where"
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote