THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Apr 09, 2012, 11:31am   #1
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future
Default Casual Sex

While drinking with my buddy in a bar at 2A.M. i asked him how many 1 night stands he had. He said 0. I said that was pretty sad. He turned and said dude i would bet less than 50% of guys actually ever had any, and just had girlfriends their whole lives. I called bullshit and put $50 down.

I am looking for a reliable source and thought it would be funny to ask you guys too. So, have you had it?

And don't feel hesitant to say no, this is the internet and no one cares.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Apr 09, 2012, 12:53pm   #2
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
While drinking with my buddy in a bar at 2A.M. i asked him how many 1 night stands he had. He said 0. I said that was pretty sad. He turned and said dude i would bet less than 50% of guys actually ever had any, and just had girlfriends their whole lives. I called bullshit and put $50 down.

I am looking for a reliable source and thought it would be funny to ask you guys too. So, have you had it?

And don't feel hesitant to say no, this is the internet and no one cares.
i think your friend may be onto a winner, since a significant number of people were enjoying their youth at a time when such things were not done. then add in religious types, wallflowers, spastics, etc. the line probably is somewhere around 50%.

I doubt you're going to be able to turn up a reliable source, of course. too many experimental and statistical biases to deal with.

Kc
Old Apr 09, 2012, 1:08pm   #3
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Number of one night stands = 0.
TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 09, 2012, 1:49pm   #4
KHSPoker21
Pirate

KHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to KHSPoker21

Ditto, zero.
Old Apr 09, 2012, 2:37pm   #5
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of

Also zero.
Jokeslayer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 09, 2012, 2:49pm   #6
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

rape doesn't count, right?

Kc
Old Apr 09, 2012, 2:56pm   #7
BeluA
yo dafty

BeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond repute

what if it was a one night stand in the first place

but you fked her again a few months later? does it count or not?
BeluA est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 09, 2012, 3:05pm   #8
KHSPoker21
Pirate

KHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to KHSPoker21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeluA View Post
what if it was a one night stand in the first place

but you fked her again a few months later? does it count or not?
In context, it was probably a one night stand.
Old Apr 09, 2012, 4:15pm   #9
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

the whole point is banging a chick you barley know. any action with formal dates shouldn't count. In that case belua you would be good.

we are working out some details. I put in the requirement at least 4 years of college when the bet was made.

Last edited by PocketJokers; Apr 09, 2012 at 4:18pm.
Old Apr 09, 2012, 4:23pm   #10
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
rape doesn't count, right?

Kc
it does, but wouldn't recommend throwing that out there, even on the internet