THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Apr 13, 2012, 9:14pm   #11
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis of Evil View Post
Again, I'll play if Kc is not. I rather enjoy knowing he is dying to spam the thread but has to wait until the game is over to hurl his insults.
not for the first time, what you know is wrong. I'm far too busy handling all the PMs I receive about what a diseased vagina you are.

i will play if axis of evil does.

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Apr 13, 2012, 9:54pm   #12
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

Assign aoe and kc one role and make them alternate posts.
Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2012, 11:24pm   #13
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeluA View Post
dude.. you are a either a girl or a person with a really low self-esteem
I simply would rather not play when dickface takes control and berates anyone who doesn't agree with him. You seem to auto-defend him regardless of whatever transpires so who is the one with self-esteem issues?

P.S.: Fuck you.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2012, 11:25pm   #14
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilermaker View Post
Assign aoe and kc one role and make them alternate posts.
Now this I might consider.
Old Apr 14, 2012, 1:38am   #15
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeluA View Post
dude.. you are a either a girl or a person with a really low self-esteem
I simply would rather not play when dickface
can you at least try to come up with a creative insult? put your kid in front of the computer, he'll do a better job than you, and there's a small chance a paedophile will take a shine to him and spare him from a childhood under your stewardship.

Quote:
takes control and berates anyone who doesn't agree with him.
what you really resent is that when i lead people follow.

Quote:
You seem to auto-defend him regardless of whatever transpires so who is the one with self-esteem issues?
it's still you.

Kc
Old Apr 14, 2012, 2:34am   #16
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

You wouldn't know the first thing about being a father, or of being a man for that matter. Even your signature is a subtle form of mockery against someone who probably didn't do a thing to you. Certainly I am far from perfect but your arrogance oozes from every pore. I don't care to play this game with you. Get over it. Move on with your life. Maybe there is a new user that you can go run off of the boards for not using the search function?
Old Apr 14, 2012, 3:29am   #17
killcrazy
Apex Predator

Quote:
You wouldn't know the first thing about being a father
Neither do you, the difference is I wasn't stupid enough to get some hairy armed fishwife pregnant. Or more correctly, to believe her when she said the conspicuously dark skinned ginger headed sprog was mine.

Quote:
or of being a man for that matter.
Pretty sure the only men you know anything about are straw men. Well that and the occasional seaman; it's great that you help your mom out when things get hectic.

I can do this for as long as you want to keep having the same paint by numbers tantrum in the middle of woolworths at me. Your call.

Quote:
I don't care to play this game with you. Get over it. Move on with your life.
Then why are you still here?

Kc
Old Apr 14, 2012, 4:51am   #18
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
I can do this for as long as you want
Kc
Having no life affords you that luxury.
Old Apr 14, 2012, 5:51am   #19
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

really? do i actually have to say lol, internet?
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2012, 11:30am   #20
killcrazy
Apex Predator

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
I can do this for as long as you want
Kc
Having no life affords you that luxury.
much better, if spectacularly trite; the less you write, the less i have to work with. imagine the damage i couldn't do if you never said anything ever again.

but you're pretty much spot on, truth be told. i don't have a life. i don't have to get up when it's cold to go to a job i hate. i don't have to pretend that i'm not routinely physically abused by my hairy armed wife, and i don't have to handle the proceeds of my infant's faecal incontinence. every day i wake up and think to myself, "i can do whatever i want today", and it's thoroughly depressing.

Kc