THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old May 01, 2012, 8:15am   #411
expopcorn
Professional

expopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant future

Just to be clear, TJ and I specifically asked if we could make the picks even though we were dead.

Without that, we would have conceded as soon as boiler came out with the TJ pick.

I think that it was appropriate in this game and would have expected God to confirm the situation to anyone who asked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
it's rather ironic that scenes like this are best accompanied by the eating of popcorn.
expopcorn est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old May 01, 2012, 11:09am   #412
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the first time ace or i is a wolf, this is suddenly going to matter a lot.

do you want me still writing wolves' posts for them after i'm dead? do you want the pack getting ace's special reads after he's dead?

no.

Kc
Since we would know you were a wolf, yes I want you to write lvkid's, sully's, etc. posts after you are dead. That should stand out pretty well.

But regardless I think once you are dead you should be out and I thought that was what was happening.
Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2012, 11:59am   #413
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by expopcorn View Post
Just to be clear, TJ and I specifically asked if we could make the picks even though we were dead.
nobody's on you guys' case for asking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiler
Since we would know you were a wolf, yes I want you to write lvkid's, sully's, etc. posts after you are dead. That should stand out pretty well.
when they post exactly like they do as villagers you mean? if you can't spot them while i'm alive they aren't going to be any more wolfie after i'm dead, are they?

Kc
Old May 01, 2012, 12:31pm   #414
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilermaker View Post
But regardless I think once you are dead you should be out and I thought that was what was happening.

only silver bullets kill a wolf. hangings mean they are still hanging around

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2012, 12:57pm   #415
KHSPoker21
Pirate

KHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to KHSPoker21

I don't really know what's going on, but from what I can surmise, dead wolves were calling shots?

Dead is dead. No coming back from that.
Old May 01, 2012, 1:00pm   #416
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHSPoker21 View Post
Dead is dead. No coming back from that.

what about the Crow?

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2012, 1:32pm   #417
KHSPoker21
Pirate

KHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to KHSPoker21

That would be an interesting variant...to have one person reanimated from the dead near the end game.
Old May 01, 2012, 8:15pm   #418
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis of Evil View Post
How about posting in a game where you don't belong or are not welcome, or instant messaging and using codes during gameplay?

Funny how the cheaters get all righteous on their interpretation of what is proper.
how can you cheat in a game you aren't playing?

Historically, you moron. Your reading comprehension is shit.

as for not being welcome, the only person who doesn't want me to play is you. most people actively want me in the game, some even refuse to play without me. it's heartwarming really.

I didn't say I didn't want you to play. I said I didn't care to play when you choose to play because you are a condescending asshole. Again, reading comprehension.

on the other hand, a few games ago, wolfbelua faked seer and threw you at the noose. the real seer, who coincidentally had checked belua, was the one who finished you off. hard to imagine a harsher demonstration of your unpopularity.

Right. Game decisions are based on "popularity" and not on circumstances. Way to delude yourself. I will now go cry because I am not popular.

it also tickles me that you bitch more than anyone else about (erroneously perceived) errors from god, and yet when it's your turn to run the game you fuck absolutely everything up.

I say something when I feel I am right. Sometimes I use god's actions to gain information. It is too bad you cannot shut the fuck up and let a player do so instead of uncontrollably responding and fucking up gameplay.

so i think i will invite you to be a man of your word, and henceforth will spare the village from your unique and refreshing brand of stupidity.

Kc
Blow me.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2012, 8:18pm   #419
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

and instead of being a little bitch and calling TJ and Boiler childish names because they wanted to get some so-called "standard" rules posted, just oblige.
Old May 01, 2012, 8:19pm   #420
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

http://www.pokertips.org/forums/show...ight=wolf+game