THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jun 03, 2012, 5:18am   #1
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wolgame 2012.12

I'll god the next one. I'll be travelling for the next three weeks in Europe so it would be a good time to not play.

In about two weeks I'll be in small towns north of the arctic circle for a few days so I may lose internet access (do the Sami surf?) but by then somebody trustworthy will be dead and I'll give them the roles to confirm deaths if necessary. If no one trustworthy is dead, I'll god kill kc

1. Jokeslayer
2. KHSPoker21
3. PocketJokers
4. expopcorn
5. SwoopAE
6. glockers
7. sully
8. acehole_76
9. TJTay89
10. BeluA
11. Axis of Evil

Last edited by Boilermaker; Jun 09, 2012 at 2:04pm.
Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jun 03, 2012, 10:42am   #2
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of

In.

Excited to find out who swoop will try to kill day one now.
Jokeslayer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 03, 2012, 11:49am   #3
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokeslayer View Post
In.

Excited to find out who swoop will try to kill day one now.
Probably still me. I'm always a wolf.
Old Jun 03, 2012, 12:04pm   #4
BeluA
yo dafty

BeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond repute

do you visit germany?

and probably not in due to European Championship
BeluA est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 03, 2012, 12:10pm   #5
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeluA View Post
do you visit germany?

and probably not in due to European Championship
Only briefly on this trip. I'll mostly be in Denmark and Norway. I have another trip that includes Germany in late July.
Old Jun 03, 2012, 2:26pm   #6
KHSPoker21
Pirate

KHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to KHSPoker21

In.
Old Jun 03, 2012, 3:56pm   #7
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

I am in. 100% chance I don't bend the rules.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 03, 2012, 4:05pm   #8
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
I am in. 100% chance I don't bend the rules.
How about some defined god rules because you bent the shit out of the unwritten ones.

Out.

May change mine if not starting for three weeks.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 03, 2012, 7:32pm   #9
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Unwritten? I said no discussion of pms in post 1 you dislexic.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 03, 2012, 8:59pm   #10
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
Unwritten? I said no discussion of pms in post 1 you dislexic.
I was talking about your mistake with funky PM's and your incoherent game updates and how nobody knew who was dead and what was happening. Maybe we are all dislexic? The only one who could have followed that game was Ironlen.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote