THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jun 04, 2012, 11:45am   #21
KHSPoker21
Pirate

KHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to KHSPoker21

I still think its silly that "Present...player?" was an infraction. I suppose if I open next game with "Present...villager?" that would be one too.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jun 04, 2012, 11:45am   #22
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
i vote that we ban axis of evil.

Kc
you playing?
Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 04, 2012, 11:53am   #23
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
so while we are dicking around waiting for the next game, lets start standarizing some basic rules instead of talking about it.

some basics:

No discussion of PMs
Votes at X:59 count and X:00 do not
No editing posts.
No non-wolf team discussion outside of the thread about the game. (unenforable i know)
How about

Villager PM is posted in the OP so that the issue of discussing PMs is a moot point.
59 yes 00 no i agree with
No editing posts without God's permission is standard

How about we make standard penalties for breaching these rules as well rather than 'god can do whatever and who cares if it ruins the game'

Either removing one seer check or smiting the enforcing player would be sufficient imo. Both is too much.

I don't think we can standardize penalties. Every situation is different and some judgement on the part of god is occasionally going to be necessary. I don't think we should overreact to last game and try to write everything down. Some basics is fine but trying to formalize every detail is too beurocratic. Just brush off the last game and let's move on.

I do agree with no editing posts, no discussion of PMs. :59 counts, :00 doesn't is fine as well.
Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 04, 2012, 1:37pm   #24
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Both is too much.

well both didnt happen so I am not sure where you are going with this

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 04, 2012, 2:10pm   #25
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilermaker View Post
Quote:

Kc
you playing?
depends when we start, i'm going to be offline for about a week from tomorrow.

Kc
Old Jun 04, 2012, 2:16pm   #26
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Quote:

Kc
Objection

It was you and PJ that were out of line last game, AOE made a minor slip and the over-punishment was signficantly worse than what he did in the context of balancing the game.

If AOE is banned then i'm not playing either, and probably won't ever again.
it's not really about what happened last game, it's about what happens every game. the child is just obnoxious to be in the same species with and i have an inbox full of people bitching about him.

and i love how you and he are still trying to justify this.

Kc
Old Jun 04, 2012, 3:01pm   #27
acehole_76

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Kc

pass

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
Old Jun 04, 2012, 4:15pm   #28
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

+1 on not standardizing penalties.

What God thinks is fair should be enough. Universal Agreement is not important or possible.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 04, 2012, 4:49pm   #29
sully
Grinder

sully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to beholdsully is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sully

I'm in,

Will be out of town Fri-Sun this week but sounds like it may not start until after then.

Sully
sully est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 04, 2012, 5:20pm   #30
acehole_76

in

Kc