THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jun 06, 2012, 4:07am   #1
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all
Default Celtics !!!!!

need I say more?
bluesjack9 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jun 06, 2012, 1:22pm   #2
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Thunder are going to 4-0 them if the Celtics even make it past Miami

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 06, 2012, 3:07pm   #3
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

That game was amazing last night. Pierce hitting that 3 like a boss with Lebron in his face was so baller. NBA playoffs rule.

@Swoop, I haven't given up on SA yet. OKC is tough place to win, but let's see if they can't find some magic tonight to force a Game 7 (which they won't lose). No better coaches than Pop. Agree that Celtics still have hill to climb. I'm expecting Lebron to have an enormous Game 6 to make it clear that if they lose it wasn't on him. Celtics will need to play as well as they did last night. So annoyed at how pundits hate on Lebron when they lose games like they did last night. I mean the guy performs at a level almost unparalleled in NBA history night in and night out and then gets hated on when they don't win. People are such heathens. How are you going to hate on the most gifted player to touch a basketball? Side note, I said it to a friend a few months ago and I'll say it again now: bold as it sounds, I think Lebron will win as many or more championships than Jordan before he's done and I still think that even after watching last night.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 06, 2012, 5:02pm   #4
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I am just happy that a place like OKC is proving they can handle a professional team... Go Thunder.

My only beef with the NBA playoffs is that they drag on almost as long as the regular season. Is this a problem for real fans of the sport or is my observation out of touch (I am a NFL kind of guy followed by MLB and don't follow NBA close enough to even pretend to be an enlightened fan)?
TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 06, 2012, 5:36pm   #5
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
Thunder are going to 4-0 them if the Celtics even make it past Miami
I expect OKC to beat the Spurs and yes, my Celtic heart hates to say this, but OKC is clearly the better team, but I can't see a sweep.

Right now I'm just enjoying the run this team is on. I don't know how they are doing it except as KG has said with 'Grit and Balls"
They might not have the talent to go all the way but this team has more heart and guts than any team in recent memory

Last edited by bluesjack9; Jun 06, 2012 at 5:52pm.
Old Jun 06, 2012, 5:37pm   #6
bluesjack9
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJTay89 View Post
I am just happy that a place like OKC is proving they can handle a professional team... Go Thunder.

My only beef with the NBA playoffs is that they drag on almost as long as the regular season. Is this a problem for real fans of the sport or is my observation out of touch (I am a NFL kind of guy followed by MLB and don't follow NBA close enough to even pretend to be an enlightened fan)?
I think in the past this might have been true but this year they are playing every other night...a killer for my old Celtic geezers
Old Jun 06, 2012, 5:47pm   #7
bluesjack9
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
So annoyed at how pundits hate on Lebron when they lose games like they did last night. I mean the guy performs at a level almost unparalleled in NBA history night in and night out and then gets hated on when they don't win. People are such heathens. How are you going to hate on the most gifted player to touch a basketball? Side note, I said it to a friend a few months ago and I'll say it again now: bold as it sounds, I think Lebron will win as many or more championships than Jordan before he's done and I still think that even after watching last night.
I agree that LBJ is a gifted player and a physical freak but from "bringing my talents to South Beach" to "Not 1, not 2, not 3" ad nauseum speach to his and his buddy Wade's phoney coughs when Dirk was sick last year to his shooting stats when the game is on the line he's got no one to blame for himself for all the hate.
He's the quintessential Front Runner. When things are are going great and they are wheelin and dealin, runnin and gunnin, he looks great but when the Heat is on (pun intended) he just doesn't know what to do, not yet anyway. He may figure it out someday but he's got a long long way to go to match MJ
Old Jun 06, 2012, 9:25pm   #8
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

All that matters is that the heat lose. I havnt watched B ball since pippen and mj
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 07, 2012, 12:55am   #9
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
All that matters is that the heat lose. I havnt watched B ball since pippen and mj
+1

When Jordan retired and following the 95 lockout I stopped watching.

Basketball reached its pinnacle with mj and pippen.
Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 07, 2012, 1:04am   #10
bluesjack9
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
Always nice to have you on board for a Boston team PJ