THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jun 08, 2012, 3:02am   #21
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I got on Heat in 7 at +127 after Game 5

I'm also going to be betting Thunder to beat whoever wins the East series.

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jun 08, 2012, 3:16am   #22
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjack9 View Post
but when the Heat is on (pun intended) he just doesn't know what to do, not yet anyway.

you mean like a elimination game in boston?
I believe i said in an earlier post,

"Heat in 7? Anything is possible. On the afternoon of game 6, as a Celtics fan, I know I don't want to go back to Miami for a game 7 but nothing comes easy. I don't expect Miami to lay down and I expect LBJ to put big numbers up in this game also."

Looking forward to a great game 7

@Swoop...OKC looks solid no matter who wins the East
bluesjack9 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 09, 2012, 1:20am   #23
glockers
Professional

glockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post

Basketball novice.

If the Thunder sweep I will shout you dinner.

Finals will go six games at least. I'm quietly confident my Celtics can do them in.
glockers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 09, 2012, 1:25am   #24
glockers
Professional

glockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to beholdglockers is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Thunder are going to 4-0 them if the Celtics even make it past Miami
I expect OKC to beat the Spurs and yes, my Celtic heart hates to say this, but OKC is clearly the better team, but I can't see a sweep.

Right now I'm just enjoying the run this team is on. I don't know how they are doing it except as KG has said with 'Grit and Balls"
They might not have the talent to go all the way but this team has more heart and guts than any team in recent memory
This +1

The Celtics team is old and in January they looked done. This run is amazing.

Thing is they really are unlucky to only have the 08 title. In 09 they were the best team til injury and in 2010 they took the Lakers to seven. They really were unlucky not to have at least two titles instead of one.

Most people thought 2010 was their last run, but it KG somehow rediscovered his old form.
glockers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 09, 2012, 3:54am   #25
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glockers View Post
Quote:

Basketball novice.

If the Thunder sweep I will shout you dinner.

Finals will go six games at least. I'm quietly confident my Celtics can do them in.
Celtics won't even get through Miami.

If they do they're getting swept or 4-1'd

Miami might take it to 6 or 7 but the Thunder will finish them

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 09, 2012, 1:19pm   #26
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

miami can beat the thunder in a 7 game series. not saying they will but they can.

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 09, 2012, 3:10pm   #27
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
Quote:

miami can beat the thunder in a 7 game series. not saying they will but they can.
I guess that all depends on LBJ doesn't it?

For the record I'm taking the Celts plus the 8 tonight, should be a great game
bluesjack9 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 09, 2012, 3:14pm   #28
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I guess that all depends on LBJ doesn't it?

For the record I'm taking the Celts plus the 8 tonight, should be a great game

it does

i wouldnt touch plus 8 for either team that is where the line should be imo

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 09, 2012, 4:34pm   #29
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

I like the Miami side of it. I'm surprised you're only getting 8 on Boston. Should be more like 10-10.5 IMO. Playing a game 7 on the road is a huge disadvantage.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 09, 2012, 5:47pm   #30
KHSPoker21
Pirate

KHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to KHSPoker21

On one hand, I'd love nothing more than for LBJ to miss the game winning shot.

On the other hand, it'd be fun to watch the anti-basketball that would be OKC vs MIA