THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jun 09, 2012, 6:50pm   #1
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wolfgame June 09, 2012

Don't PM except between wolves. Don't discuss or allude to PMs. The villager pm just says villager in both the title and body, both in lower case with no caps, no punctuation and no colors. Don't post after you are dead. Don't contact anyone after you are dead. Don't PM me to complain - complain after the game in the thread. Don't edit posts for any reason. Votes at :59 count, votes at :00 do not. You can unvote. Changeover is at 6pm EDT. God may be late sometimes. Feel free to self report and move on to the next day. There is no story. There is no santa clause. The easter bunny is your mom.

There are two wolves and two specials. Players include:

expopcorn
SwoopAE
sully
BeluA

Dead:
TJTay89 - Hung Day 1
Jokeslayer - Shot Night 1
PocketJokers (Seer) - Eaten Night 1
glockers - Hung Day 2
Axis of Evil - Eaten Night 2
KHSPoker21 - Hung Day 3
acehole_76 (Vigangellante) - Eaten Night 3

Last edited by Boilermaker; Jun 15, 2012 at 10:33pm.
Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jun 09, 2012, 6:55pm   #2
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone should have a role PM. Let me know if you don't.

It is night 0.

Night 0 will end Sunday at 6pm. Voting begins at 6pm Sunday whether I make a changeover post on time or not.
Old Jun 09, 2012, 7:07pm   #3
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

I screwed up and posted the names in order from my excel sheet instead of from the sign up list. I fixed it but I am going to re-rack incase someone saw it. You will be getting a second PM with a new role shortly. Sorry about that.
Old Jun 09, 2012, 7:13pm   #4
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Present, participant.

My lawyer has advised me that this is all I can say, and especially not to describe myself with the word green.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 09, 2012, 7:15pm   #5
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Oh wait... rerack? I might be red afterall.

I won't know for awhile. It's time to get my drink on.
Old Jun 09, 2012, 7:19pm   #6
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Nope, still a flavor from the center of the rainbow.

Note: I will be AWOL for awhile. Hang the first player that declares my hungover posts as funky.
Old Jun 09, 2012, 7:24pm   #7
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

OK, again sorry for the confusion but let's have a clean start. I rerolled from scratch - all roles are random. You should have received at least two PMs - ignore the first one. Your role is in your latest PM.

If you do not have a new PM timestamped after post 3 in this thread then let me know.

Ok, now it is night 0 for reals.
Old Jun 09, 2012, 7:35pm   #8
KHSPoker21
Pirate

KHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to KHSPoker21

Present...wolf?

I'm sorry, I couldn't help it.
Old Jun 09, 2012, 7:48pm   #9
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of

Present, villager.
Jokeslayer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 09, 2012, 7:59pm   #10
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

fucking re rack, villager yet again.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote