THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jun 11, 2012, 12:49am   #21
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHSPoker21 View Post
Present...wolf?

I'm sorry, I couldn't help it.
Let's show him what he wins, Johnny!

Vote KHS
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jun 11, 2012, 12:53am   #22
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
fucking re rack, villager yet again.
At first I believed this, but it is beginning to remind me of PJ's wolf opening(s). It also insinuates his role changed and god already said no talking about the rerack. Mr. Punishment opens with a rules violation. Ain't that a peach.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2012, 2:31am   #23
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by glockers View Post
I'm going to follow swoop here.

why?
i thought the only thing glockers brought to the table was his swoop read.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2012, 2:33am   #24
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by expopcorn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
Hi sully and expopcorn

Care to explain why the other one of you is the better hang?

Also, hi AOE. Let's kill someone. Who?
That is a good question why would you hang a (virtually) silent player who never actively helps the village when you could hang the (joint) village mvp from last game?

Nearly enough here to vote swoop, however vote sully until he becomes active.
lol what this says:

I almost want to try to look different but i don't think i will so i am going to do what i always do.
Old Jun 11, 2012, 2:34am   #25
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

axis, fuck you. what wolf opening was that again?
Old Jun 11, 2012, 7:12am   #26
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by expopcorn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
Hi sully and expopcorn

Care to explain why the other one of you is the better hang?

Also, hi AOE. Let's kill someone. Who?
That is a good question why would you hang a (virtually) silent player who never actively helps the village when you could hang the (joint) village mvp from last game?

Nearly enough here to vote swoop, however vote sully until he becomes active.
Hey, you answered!

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2012, 12:53pm   #27
KHSPoker21
Pirate

KHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to KHSPoker21

Oh Axis, you silly wunerkid, that would be much too easy of a ploy for me.

I'm going to go ahead and rule out Belua. Re-rack or not, he's been wolf far too many times recently. Glockers blatantly following Swoop is also calling too much attention to himself.

Going to start with Vote Jokeslayer
Old Jun 11, 2012, 12:54pm   #28
KHSPoker21
Pirate

KHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to KHSPoker21

Wunderkid*
Old Jun 11, 2012, 1:01pm   #29
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

vote pj

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2012, 1:01pm   #30
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHSPoker21 View Post
I'm going to go ahead and rule out Belua. Re-rack or not, he's been wolf far too many times recently. Glockers blatantly following Swoop is also calling too much attention to himself.

like belua did last time?

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote