THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jun 27, 2012, 11:42pm   #1
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wolgame 2012.14

All roles have been sent. Let me know via PM if you did not receive yours.

For this game there are:

3 wolves

2 specials

8 villagers

There shall be no discussion of this game outside of this thread by anyone except the wolf team.

All questions to god via PM only.

No discussion of role PM's.

We are playing using the normal rules, which are mostly known, but sometimes there is disagreement as to what constitutes "normal." All rulings and determinations made by god are final even if you disagree. We'll call this the AoE rule.

Dead players will not post again. We know you want everyone to have a GG. It is implied when you die. Shhhhh...

Smite rule: All players must post at least once before the start of Day #2 or they will be eliminated from the game. All players must also post at least once during each subsequent day/night cycle or be eliminated from the game. Players needn't post both during the day and at night, rather just once at a minimum during one or the other. *The roles of smited players will be revealed during the following changeover as opposed to immediately.*

All votes must be in this color red. If your mobile won't allow it then PM god to make your vote official and/or make it obvious you mean to vote and hope god notices your intent.

Players can choose not to vote, and can unvote at anytime during the day.

In case of ties, a one hour run-off will be conducted between the tied candidates. If the vote remains tied then there will be no hanging. There will be no technical victory of any kind for the voting remaining tied at any point.

Players:

Acehole
Boilermaker
Expopcorn
Jokeslayer
Killcrazy
Pocketjokers
Staphros
Sully
Swoop

DEAD:

KHS hung D1
TjTay eaten N1
MikeAK47 smited
Swoop hung D2
Belua eaten N2

Good luck, players. Check back to this first post for game updates, clarifications, and any changes that may be applied.

---> Clarification: Order of action [Vig-Angel-Wolves-Seer]
Vig kills first even when eaten. Vig cannot kill a protected player. Wolves eat unless attacking a protected player. Seer pick answered if not shot or eaten.

#2 Smiting occurs when not posting during a day/night cycle, such as Day2/Night2. Not posting during say Night2/Day3 will not result in elimination.

CHANGEOVER IS AT 7:00 PM EDT
the current time as of this posting is 6:42 pm EDT

It is NIGHT ZERO

Last edited by Axis of Evil; Jul 02, 2012 at 11:38pm.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jun 28, 2012, 1:07am   #2
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

yuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppp

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2012, 1:20am   #3
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Villager here.
TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2012, 1:34am   #4
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

back to villager here again, how does mike play? i envision a tamer IronLen.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2012, 2:19am   #5
KHSPoker21
Pirate

KHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to KHSPoker21

Oh wow, I didn't realize how large of a group this was. Biggest we've had in a while I think.
Old Jun 28, 2012, 2:44am   #6
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHSPoker21 View Post
Oh wow, I didn't realize how large of a group this was. Biggest we've had in a while I think.

vote khs

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2012, 2:51am   #7
KHSPoker21
Pirate

KHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to KHSPoker21

Eh, you might as well.

Though it is Night 0.
Old Jun 28, 2012, 3:18am   #8
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

present, villager.
Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2012, 3:25am   #9
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

hippopotamus.

Kc
Old Jun 28, 2012, 3:28am   #10
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
hippopotamus.

Kc
It is just as valuable.
Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote