THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > The Rail

Old Jul 06, 2012, 4:09pm   #11
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by glockers View Post
In, but not drafting michael vick first round

aw come on...he's due for a bounce back year
bluesjack9 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jul 06, 2012, 4:11pm   #12
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by glockers View Post
In, but not drafting michael vick first round
ooops double post...sorry

Last edited by bluesjack9; Jul 06, 2012 at 4:15pm.
Old Jul 06, 2012, 4:14pm   #13
bluesjack9
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
yeah i'll play.

Also, yahoo is one of the better ones. This is the first i have ever heard anyone complain about it... ever

I don't know PJ...last year was the first I played on Yahoo. I wasn't happy with it...I'll play there if the majority goes for it though.

I may be spoiled from CBS Sportsline, a pay site, but Yahoo left a lot to be desired for me
Old Jul 19, 2012, 10:12pm   #14
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I just renewed last years league but with twelve teams. All of last years owners have received emails with links on registering for this year's league. If any new players want to play let me know. The twelve spots are first come first serve.

The draft will be Sept. 1st (a saturday) at a time to be determined. If this date does not work for more than 4 people who want to actually draft live than another date will be selected.
TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2012, 11:15pm   #15
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

I got this problem when trying to register (after clicking the link in the email): There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #63

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2012, 11:35pm   #16
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Try the link again now and let me know.
Old Jul 19, 2012, 11:40pm   #17
TJTay89
I am a wolf

Alternatively, the league name is Pokertips 2012 and password is all lowercase spelling of an 8 letter game popular on the rail here [pm me if you can't figure that out].

I might have to delete everyone's old information from the league as reactivating might have caused issues.
Old Jul 19, 2012, 11:46pm   #18
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJTay89 View Post
Try the link again now and let me know.
Okay, I'm in now.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2012, 11:51pm   #19
TJTay89
I am a wolf

Great. Glad to know it is working.
Old Jul 20, 2012, 2:15am   #20
bluesjack9
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJTay89 View Post
I just renewed last years league but with twelve teams. All of last years owners have received emails with links on registering for this year's league. If any new players want to play let me know. The twelve spots are first come first serve.

The draft will be Sept. 1st (a saturday) at a time to be determined. If this date does not work for more than 4 people who want to actually draft live than another date will be selected.

Vegas Rollers are in and that date and time work for me