THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jul 19, 2012, 7:55pm   #11
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

Hilarious if that horse actually won.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jul 19, 2012, 9:09pm   #12
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of

It actually did.
Jokeslayer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2012, 10:05pm   #13
feudallord
Doyle Look-alike

feudallord will become famous soon enough

death

Last edited by feudallord; Jul 20, 2012 at 2:33am.
feudallord est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2012, 11:24pm   #14
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Kc
Old Jul 19, 2012, 11:33pm   #15
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

The problem with the rep system is I have to keep spreading it around like a depressed hooker with HIV when all I really want to do is rep KC all day.
TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2012, 11:56pm   #16
feudallord
Doyle Look-alike

feudallord will become famous soon enough

Yeah KC is just so clever. He's so clever I don't get any of his jokes. I bet you've never even been near Gare Montparnasse. Oh yeah, you forgot, I speak French? I used to LIVE and go to SCHOOL in France? Oh yeah, I've travelled the WORLD? OH YEAH, YOU FORGOT THAT DIDN"T YOU?

Last edited by feudallord; Jul 19, 2012 at 11:59pm.
feudallord est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2012, 12:08am   #17
BeluA
yo dafty

BeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond repute

well you still didnt learn to reflect your own statements and/or the statements of others
BeluA est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2012, 12:46am   #18
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by feudallord View Post
Yeah KC is just so clever.
i'm not just clever, i'm a pretty good dancer too.

Quote:
He's so clever I don't get any of his jokes.
contrary to popular opinion, shitting your pants only works against bear attacks. it is not a viable defensive strategy on internet discussion forums.

Quote:
I bet you've never even been near Gare Montparnasse.
do they run trains to valuetown? because you seem to get taken there a lot.

Quote:
Oh yeah, you forgot, I speak French?
i don't think any of us knew or cared let alone forgot.

Quote:
I used to LIVE and go to SCHOOL in France?
that explains a lot really. like why you can't manage your currency.

Quote:
Oh yeah, I've travelled the WORLD? OH YEAH, YOU FORGOT THAT DIDN"T YOU?
OH YEAH!

DIG IT!

Kc
Old Jul 20, 2012, 11:50am   #19
GoldfishUltraDeluxe
Grinder

GoldfishUltraDeluxe is just really niceGoldfishUltraDeluxe is just really niceGoldfishUltraDeluxe is just really niceGoldfishUltraDeluxe is just really nice
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

In a desperate attempt to raise the sophistication level and overall quality of this thread I point you to...

Old Jul 20, 2012, 12:45pm   #20
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by feudallord View Post
Yeah KC is just so clever. He's so clever I don't get any of his jokes. I bet you've never even been near Gare Montparnasse. Oh yeah, you forgot, I speak French? I used to LIVE and go to SCHOOL in France? Oh yeah, I've travelled the WORLD? OH YEAH, YOU FORGOT THAT DIDN"T YOU?
This guy can't be real.
Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote