THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > The Rail

Old Aug 16, 2012, 12:56pm   #11
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

me too, the Lions had a lot of breaks go their way last year and the bears look to knock em down a peg. If stafford gets hurt (which isn't unlikely) they are done for.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Aug 16, 2012, 4:57pm   #12
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
me too, the Lions had a lot of breaks go their way last year and the bears look to knock em down a peg. If stafford gets hurt (which isn't unlikely) they are done for.
If Stafford goes down early and for the season I would take the under on 5.5 wins for the season.

Where there any suspensions handed out to the degenerates in Detroit that I am not aware of though? Agree that division games will be the key thing that decides if lions are contenders or pretenders and it is the lions so I won't be shocked when they fall on the side of pretenders. Given that they have only one 1 playoff win since I was born and two since my father was born I would not mind seeing them have some success for a while but that is probably more wishful thinking than anything.
TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2012, 7:52pm   #13
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

well even if their offense somehow keeps the high level they had last year, the defense will surely be just as atrocious as last year or even worse. Their corners suck and i can't remember any DBs names. Their line is is good, but unproven.
Old Aug 16, 2012, 7:53pm   #14
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

and for what its worth i see offense through out the NFL taking a step back this season. NFL Defenses suffered most from the lockout last year and were a step behind offenses. 3!!! 5000+ yard passers is just ridiculous.
Old Aug 17, 2012, 3:13pm   #15
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

Quote:
and for what its worth i see offense through out the NFL taking a step back this season. NFL Defenses suffered most from the lockout last year and were a step behind offenses. 3!!! 5000+ yard passers is just ridiculous.

Well, yeah....except for Brady
bluesjack9 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2012, 7:24am   #16
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

hey blues are you starting to freak out that brady is getting old? i mean your team has only been relevant since he has led them. Not like i am one to talk but you know the days are getting shorter...
Old Aug 19, 2012, 3:00pm   #17
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

Quote:
hey blues are you starting to freak out that brady is getting old? i mean your team has only been relevant since he has led them. Not like i am one to talk but you know the days are getting shorter...
Brady old? I prefer to think of him as mature

But sure he's getting a bit long in the tooth. He's always been a tremedous competitor though and he claims he wants to play until he's 40.
He keeps himself in great shape and has always been a student of the game.

So far I've seen little to no decline in his skills. So I'm not worried yet but you're right about 1 thing, when Brady goes the Pats fall into Buffalo Bill territory for sure
Old Aug 20, 2012, 4:30am   #18
bluesjack9
Professional

Here's something you can file under "The rich get richer"

Olympic silver medalist sprinter Jeff Demps signs with the Pats.

This guy is not a sprinter who plays football, he's a football player who has world class speed. He played 4 years at Florida

Even if just used on special teams this guys is a real weapon

check out some highlights

Old Aug 20, 2012, 1:59pm   #19
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

eh... i don't buy hype unless the guy earned it. he didn't have many carries in college. And why is that if he is so good?

seems like the best you could hope for is Jamaal Charles

Last edited by PocketJokers; Aug 20, 2012 at 2:01pm.
Old Aug 20, 2012, 2:03pm   #20
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

oh and i refuse to believe in Patriot's running backs until they actually do something. Maybe Belichick will realize he can run the ball someday