THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Oct 25, 2012, 4:32pm   #21
Hustlr
║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║

Hustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hustlr Send a message via AIM to Hustlr

I'm confused too. (mostly because I was unable to reply to this thread for the last couple days. I'm not sure if it's a computer/browser problem or what.)

Last edited by Hustlr; Oct 25, 2012 at 4:50pm.
Hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 25, 2012, 4:43pm   #22
Hustlr
║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║

Hustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustlr View Post
Laphroaig is on my list to try if I see one around at a bar, but I'm not spending the cash on a full bottle at this point. Scotch is definitely more expensive than American whiskey, in general That makes it a little harder to try new things.
do they not sell miniatures in america? little 5cl bottles with a couple of shots in them?

Kc
Yes, we have some miniature bottles around but some of the higher end products can be hard to find.

Last edited by Hustlr; Oct 25, 2012 at 4:46pm.
Old Oct 25, 2012, 4:49pm   #23
Hustlr
║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2muchMONEY View Post
Oh and i know this is OT but since Hustlr asked for high end spirits in general and not only whiskey, i think i should mention rum here too.
Ron Zacapa is a great rum (if not the greatest). Even the "cheapest" one, the Zacapa 15, is terrific.
Another nice rum is the pampero aniversario.
The only other rum I've tried besides Bacardi and Captain, is Kraken.
Old Oct 25, 2012, 5:26pm   #24
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Quote:

and are we really fighting over ownership of crown?

Kc
no, i just laugh at some things canadians claim ownership of. Crown is legit, even though it has been in america for 50+ years.

Did you know Canada Invented frozen fish?
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2012, 5:28pm   #25
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quote:
Oh and i know this is OT but since Hustlr asked for high end spirits in general and not only whiskey, i think i should mention rum here too.
Ron Zacapa is a great rum (if not the greatest). Even the "cheapest" one, the Zacapa 15, is terrific.
You definitely need to extend your pallet then.
Old Oct 25, 2012, 5:54pm   #26
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
no, i just laugh at some things canadians claim ownership of. Crown is legit, even though it has been in america for 50+ years.
i still have no idea what you're talking about. what does it being available in america have to do with anything? do you just not get the concept of exports?

Quote:
the natives did, yes. i would be surprised if the technique wasn't independently discovered by all peoples of similar climate and diet.

Kc
Old Oct 25, 2012, 8:21pm   #27
2muchMONEY
[♥] PTips

2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute2muchMONEY has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to 2muchMONEY Send a message via AIM to 2muchMONEY Send a message via Yahoo to 2muchMONEY
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You definitely need to extend your pallet then.
agree!

and plz refrain from calling bacardi a rum. I wouldnt even drink that with coke.

By the Way , war ich in Uruguay hob von dort mein anderes Verhalten
-forum spammer

2muchMONEY est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2012, 9:29pm   #28
BeluA
yo dafty

BeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:

and are we really fighting over ownership of crown?

Kc

That's the Apple mentality, if I buy shit from someone else.. I effectively invented it.
BeluA est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2012, 12:56pm   #29
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeluA View Post
That's the Apple mentality, if I buy shit from someone else.. I effectively invented it.
Two things:

1. I don't disagree Crown is Canadian.

2. Canadians either have such an inferiority complex or have their heads shoved so far up their asses that they need to consistently tell us what is theirs and what they invented and what they are the home of.

In Canada, they have a freaking Maple Leaf on nearly all international signs and symbols. For example:

Why do i bring this up? ggnh so readily claiming Crown Royal is Canadian. He did have it in quotes though so i should give him credit for realizing how lame the mentality is.
Old Oct 26, 2012, 3:48pm   #30
Hustlr
║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║

Quote:
If I see some of this around, I'll check it out. I know even less about rum than I do whiskey. Someone mentioned Mount Gay (Barbados) rum to me awhile. The local store has a few varieties of it, but I still haven't made the purchase yet.