THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Oct 28, 2012, 3:23am   #41
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

ceded to russia for taking care of that garbage problem for us.

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 28, 2012, 4:22pm   #42
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

i approve, as long as you give me a half hour to cross the bridge.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2012, 5:43pm   #43
BeluA
yo dafty

BeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond repute

I'd go straight to the battle bridge.
BeluA est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2012, 9:46pm   #44
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeluA View Post
that's a great idea. lets shove all the civilians into a big floating bucket with shitty engines and a pop gun to defend itself, and we can zoom off in the other direction with the choice hardware and mood lighting.

Kc
Old Oct 29, 2012, 12:02am   #45
TWLLM

TWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to beholdTWLLM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
Quote:
that's a great idea. lets shove all the civilians into a big floating bucket with shitty engines and a pop gun to defend itself, and we can zoom off in the other direction with the choice hardware and mood lighting.

Kc
Don't forget that we take everyone who isn't a complete fucktard with us. And leave the ship's counsellor in command.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleU
Oh, and obviously, TWLLM, we'd all rather you just ruled with an iron fist of nittiness and made all decisions without consultation, but that goes without saying, right?
TWLLM est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2012, 12:54am   #46
killcrazy
Apex Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWLLM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
Quote:

Kc
Don't forget that we take everyone who isn't a complete fucktard with us. And leave the ship's counsellor in command.
well obviously; this is the 80s so an agony aunt who buys her clothes from c&a and fries her hair ranks everybody up to and including a fleet admiral.

Kc
Old Oct 31, 2012, 4:52pm   #47
Hustlr
║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║

Hustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hustlr Send a message via AIM to Hustlr

Some things I've tried lately. I was at a restaurant with a well stocked bar and ordered some Bookers, which is a barrel proof (the batch I had was 126 proof) uncut bourbon. It was pretty damn awesome and quite smooth actually. I will purchase a bottle soon, they sell for around $50/750ml on the shelves around here.

Last night I tried some Makers 46, the first new product line from Makers Mark in 50 years. Makers 46 (and Makers Mark) is a "wheated" bourbon, with wheat as the primary flavoring grain instead of the traditional rye. Apparently they add seared oak staves to their base Makers Mark recipe. It was good, but seemed overly spicy, with lots of cinnamon. Reminded me of a "holiday" type drink.
Hustlr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 01, 2012, 7:52pm   #48
Hustlr
║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║

Hustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to beholdHustlr is a splendid one to behold

A couple of these arrived today. A couple of these arrived today.
Old Nov 09, 2012, 4:49pm   #49
Hustlr
║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2muchMONEY View Post
Oh and i know this is OT but since Hustlr asked for high end spirits in general and not only whiskey, i think i should mention rum here too.
Ron Zacapa is a great rum (if not the greatest). Even the "cheapest" one, the Zacapa 15, is terrific.
Another nice rum is the pampero aniversario.
I saw a bottle of Ron Zacapa 23. I thought about buying it, but didn't pull the trigger. It was the last one on the shelf though.
Old Jan 11, 2013, 10:25pm   #50
Hustlr
║▌║█║▌║▌││║▌║

Here are a few bourbons I have on hand right now. I'm sure some people may consider it be some sort of mortal sin to use a Glencairn glass with bourbon. Oh well...

Last edited by Hustlr; Jan 11, 2013 at 10:28pm.